Seven important keys for this are as follow.
1.Understand what forecasting is and is not
As a result of this a better environment will established for business activities. Accuracy and remove the game plan is also can be achieved.
2. Forecast demand and plan supply
In this way you can improve capital planning and customer service.
3. Communicate, corporate and collaborate
It is very helpful to get all important information for to forecast and it is trustable for user. More accurate and relevant forecast can be got.
4. Eliminate island of analysis
With this key more reliable and accurate forecast can be achieved.
5. Use tools wisely
With the help of this efficiency and effectiveness will be get.
6. Make it important
With the help of this forecasting key developers can take serious the issue that are under discussion. Accuracy and credibility can also be achieved.
Forecast performance can be including in the individual performance plans. Errors can be removed and improvement can be also achieved. Confidence of the forecasting can also be increased.
GRD101 Hands-on Exercise 1 Solution and Discussion Batch-05
Hands-on Exercise No. 1 Batch-05 Graphic Design
Total Marks: 10
Due Date: 28/11/2019
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting this Hands-on Exercise:
• Use MS Word to prepare exercise solution.
• You may consult tutorials and videos if the concept is not clear.
• Your submitted exercise will not be considered/counted if:
▪ It is submitted after due date.
▪ It is not in the required format (.doc or .docx)
▪ It does not open, or file is corrupt.
▪ It is copied (partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc.)
After completing this exercise, you shall be able to:
• Draw basic designs
• Balance the negative and positive space
Make basic designs with the proper use of negative and positive space.
• Take two chart paper, one white and one black.
• Cut out few shapes i.e. Square, Circle, Triangle, etc. from the black paper.
• Make 4 basic design patterns in 4x4 square inch size using Square shapes, Circles, Triangles and
zig zag shapes of black paper cuttings.
• Use Square for design # 1
• Use Circle for design # 2
• Use Triangle for design # 3
• Use zig zag shape for the design # 4
• Your challenge is to balance the negative and positive space (black and white areas) in the
composition using your visual force.
• Examples and guidelines are given below for your inspiration but please do not copy these
• Minimum 4 compositions are mandatory, but you can make up to 8 compositions.
• Take image of the designs and insert them in the word file and upload the MS Word file on the
BEST OF LUCK☺
How to submit solution file on LMS?
Please perform the following steps for submitting your solution using LMS:
- Login to the LMS
- Click on the Exercises button within the My Activities section
- Click on the submit button to upload your Solution.
- Keep in mind to upload your Solution in .doc or .docx format
Hamza Najam last edited by
Please follow the video to solve your Assignment
Hamza Najam last edited by
send me soloution GRD101 Hands-on Exercise 1 Solution
This post is deleted!
SOLVED CS508 Quiz No. 1 Solution and Discussion
CS508 - Modern Programming Languages12
SOLVED CS432 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS432 - Network Modeling and Simulation8
SOLVED CS605 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS605 - Software EngineeringII8
UNSOLVED MTH404 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
MTH404 - Dynamics5
SOLVED CS411 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS411 - Visual Programming4
SOLVED CS432 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
CS432 - Network Modeling and Simulation4
SOLVED CS703 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS703 - Advanced Operating Systems4
SOLVED CS625 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS625 - Professional Practices4
SOLVED CS001 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS001- Computer Proficiency License3
STAT408 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
STAT408 - Experimental Design Analysis3
SOLVED CS202 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS202 - Fundamentals of Front End Development3
SOLVED CS310 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS310 - Open Source Web Application Development (PHP, PERL, CGI, Mysql)3
SOLVED EDU508 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
EDU508 - Teaching of English Language3
SOLVED CS314 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS314 - Introduction to Cellular Networks3
SOLVED CS606 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
CS606 - Compiler Construction3
SOLVED EDU304 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
EDU304 - Introduction to Guidance and Counseling3
SOLVED ACC311 Quiz 2 Solution and Discussion
ACC311- Fundamentals of Auditing3
SOLVED BNK611 Quiz 2 Solution and Discussion
BNK611 - Economic Ideology in Islam3
SOLVED FIN725 GDB 1 Solution and Discussion
FIN725 - Credit & Risk Management3
SOLVED MGT713 GDB 1 Solution and Discussion
MGT713 - Production / Operations Management3