PART 1: SOLUTION
Under the provisions of the Contract Act, 1872 this is a valid contract. Because according to the Scope of Contract under sec. 2(h) and the Proposal or Offer base on the following.The offer must be communicated to the other party. According to section 4 of the Act, the communication of a proposal is complete when it comes to the knowledge of the person to whom it is made. 1. The terms of the offer must be definite and clear 2. The offer must be capable of creating legal relationships. 3. The offer must be made to obtain acceptance. An invitation to receive an offer is not an offer. Yes, Aftab would be able to claim the amount of reward under the circumstances because he has evidence in the newspapers form and he can easily claim about Badar so this contract imposed by enforceable by law.
PART 2: SOLUTION
As we know that according to the contract act of 1872 a promise and Consideration section 2 (g), All of the agreements are not contracts, meaning thereby that all agreements are not enforceable at law. Such agreements are called void agreements. So this is Void Agreement and this agreement not enforceable by law is said to be void agreement.Yes, it is possible and enforceable by law in this situation if this agreement with a written form or registered so than Aftab can claim and imposed this agreement by law if Mohsin breach this contract or Promise.
PART 3: SOLUTION
The contract should not be performed because the horse died through a natural death so the contract should over. If this contract in written and register from so according to act 1872 B can claim about Mr. A and then this contract would enforceable by law and called to be Valid contract. So an agreement made by the parties which are not legally competent to enter into the contract is not enforceable at law that is void. Here are a Scope of Promise –Sec. 2 (b)
• Promise under the Act stands for an accepted proposal • Acceptance of a conditional offer leads to acceptance of the proposal. • Communication of offer is necessarily leading to acceptance or otherwise. • If the accepted offer requires that terms of the contract are to be reduced into writing, in such circumstances writing of a contract would only constitute the completion of the formalities and shall not have any effect on the validity of acceptance.
PART 4: SOLUTION
No this is not a valid contract because for the contract both parties must be agreed, the promisee and promisor and that contract did without forcefully. If Y doesn’t want to sell his house and X threaten him forcefully to sold his house so in this situation the second party is not agreed so the proposal not be accepted by 2nd party and without acceptable proposal and consideration promises and the contract could not be made.
PART 5: SOLUTION
Yes, this contract is valid because one party Asif is giving offers or proposals to second party Basit and Basit accept this proposal without forcefully and as we know that without proposal and consideration promise or contract could not be made.
Here are the following essentials of Valid Contract:1. These are outlined below:2. Offer and acceptance3. Legal relationship4. Legal consideration5. Competent parties6. Free consent of the parties7. Lawful Object8. Terms of an agreement to be complete and certain9. Possibility of performance10. Contract to be got registered & in writing, wherever required
GRD101 Hands-on Exercise 1 Solution and Discussion Batch-05
Hands-on Exercise No. 1 Batch-05 Graphic Design
Total Marks: 10
Due Date: 28/11/2019
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting this Hands-on Exercise:
• Use MS Word to prepare exercise solution.
• You may consult tutorials and videos if the concept is not clear.
• Your submitted exercise will not be considered/counted if:
▪ It is submitted after due date.
▪ It is not in the required format (.doc or .docx)
▪ It does not open, or file is corrupt.
▪ It is copied (partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc.)
After completing this exercise, you shall be able to:
• Draw basic designs
• Balance the negative and positive space
Make basic designs with the proper use of negative and positive space.
• Take two chart paper, one white and one black.
• Cut out few shapes i.e. Square, Circle, Triangle, etc. from the black paper.
• Make 4 basic design patterns in 4x4 square inch size using Square shapes, Circles, Triangles and
zig zag shapes of black paper cuttings.
• Use Square for design # 1
• Use Circle for design # 2
• Use Triangle for design # 3
• Use zig zag shape for the design # 4
• Your challenge is to balance the negative and positive space (black and white areas) in the
composition using your visual force.
• Examples and guidelines are given below for your inspiration but please do not copy these
• Minimum 4 compositions are mandatory, but you can make up to 8 compositions.
• Take image of the designs and insert them in the word file and upload the MS Word file on the
BEST OF LUCK☺
How to submit solution file on LMS?
Please perform the following steps for submitting your solution using LMS:
- Login to the LMS
- Click on the Exercises button within the My Activities section
- Click on the submit button to upload your Solution.
- Keep in mind to upload your Solution in .doc or .docx format
Hamza Najam last edited by
Please follow the video to solve your Assignment
Hamza Najam last edited by
send me soloution GRD101 Hands-on Exercise 1 Solution
This post is deleted!
CS508 Quiz 2 Solution and Discussion
CS508 - Modern Programming Languages11
MGT201 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
MGT201 - Financial Management8
CS202 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS202 - Fundamentals of Front End Development6
CS402 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS402 - Theory of Automata5
CS601 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS601 - Data Communication5
CHE301 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CHE301 - Analytical Chemistry & Instrumentation5
CS204 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS204 - Cyber Law4
CS507 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS507 - Information Systems4
CS304 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
304 - Object Oriented Programming4
BT605 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
BT605 - Biosafety & Bioethics4
UNSOLVED CS601 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
CS601 - Data Communication3
CS311 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS311 - Introduction to Web Services Development3
CS310 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS310 - Open Source Web Application Development (PHP, PERL, CGI, Mysql)3
ENG509 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
ENG509 - Morphology and Syntax3
CS615 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS615 - Software Project Management3
PSY511 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
PSY511 - Environmental Psychology2
FIN722 Assignmnet 1 Solution and Discussion
FIN722 - Corporate Finance2
Do you recommend the pharmaceutical companies in Pakistan to replace the conventional health literacy campaigns with the online health literacy campaigns? Write four logical arguments to prove your point.
MGT602 - Entrepreneurship2
STA643 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
STA643 - Experimental Designs2
STA630 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
STA630 - Research Methods2