Final Term Papers Solved
Best posts made by zareen
Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Ba Bsc Result 2019 Part 1, 2
Please Check Result by visiting given link:
Dear Cyberian we want to share paper solving Ideas that will Helpful.
Before solving paper please read following Steps.
- Create a MS Word File On Desktop.
- Go to end of Paper Like Subjective Questions.
- Copy and Paste All Subjective Questions to the word file one by one with Answer space.
- Read Carefully Subjective Questions 4 to 5 time to remember that which Questions asking in subjective.
- Start Your MCQ’s, May be the Answer of Your Subjective Questions is there, if you have idea that’s Your Sub. Questions! Copy that and paste your noted under the question in MS. Word File.
- You will be able to do that Your MCQ’s and Subjective Answer will be solve in the same time and you don’t have to found them again and again in MCQ.
Please and check and any suggestion?
The Java JAR file “ubnt-discovery-v2.5.1.jar” could not be launched.
ABC bank provides current deposits, savings account , fixed term deposits. Our bank grants better interests rates, Our bank offers different financing facilities which caters to large consumer base. We have personal finance options catered for personal needs such as personal loans, loans against cash, auto loans and collateral.These loans are geared towards private customers and consumers. We have business financing options We have Credit Finance and Trade finance.
ABC bank limited provides safe and secure locker facility. If you have any valuables that are valuable and you need a secure place then we provide higly secure saftey deposit box. This facility is only available to ABC bank privileged customers. You need to have privilege bank account with our bank. We have locker facility in 3 different shapes and sizes. The locker can only be opened by you but there is an option to allow a second person to access safe deposit box with power of attorney.
Assignment No. 02
Semester: Fall 2019
Advance Computer Architecture – CS501
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 28-11-2019
Please carefully read the following instructions before attempting assignment
OBJECTIVE OF ASSIGNMENT
Objective of this assignment is to increase the learning capabilities of the students about:
• Encoding of Assembly Instructions
• Behavioral RTL description of instruction
• ISA of Modified EAGLE
• Address Bus and Data Bus in Modified EAGLE
RULES FOR ASSIGNMENT
It should be clear that your assignment will get credit only if:
• The assignment is submitted before or on the due date.
• The submitted assignment file is not corrupted or damaged.
• The assignment is not copied (from another student or internet).
Read the following instructions carefully before uploading assignment:
• Upload/Submit assignment in your VULMS assignment interface.
• No assignment will be accepted through email.
• Your assignment must be with .doc extension. (Any other format will not be accepted)
No assignment will be accepted after the due date via email in any case (whether it is the case of load shedding or internet malfunctioning etc.). Hence, refrain from uploading assignment in the last hour of deadline. It is recommended to upload solution file at least two days before its closing date.
If you find any mistake or confusion in assignment (Question statement), please consult with your instructor before the deadline. After the deadline, no queries will be entertained in this regard. Moreover, keep checking announcements section.
For any query, feel free to email at:
Best of Luck
Question # 01 10 Marks
Consider the below given table consisting of assembly instructions belonging to different processors.
|JPL R5, ||Falcon - A|
|STS R7, R2 (100)||Falcon - E|
|STACC R4, 36||Modified EAGLE|
|SHIFTL R5, R2, 7||FALCON - A|
Write machine code (in the hexadecimal representation) and behavioral RTL description for each instruction given in table.
Question # 02 10 Marks
Consider the below given tables belonging to Modified EAGLE architecture.
• Table 1 shows the contents of registers R1, R2 and memory labels A, B, C. The contents of memory labels are memory addresses.
Table 1: Contents in Registers and Memory labels
• Table 2 represents byte- aligned memory map and shows the value stored at each memory address.
|Memory Address||Memory Contents||Memory Address||Memory Contents|
Table 2: Contents at different memory addresses
• Table 3 contains the instructions of an assembly program for Modified EAGLE. You are required to complete Table 3 by writing the values of destination operand, 16-bit address bus and 16-bit data bus after each instruction is executed.
Write the complete steps for calculating the values of Destination Operand, Data Bus & Address Bus after the execution of each instruction.
|Instruction||Contents stored in Destination Operand||Data Bus||Address Bus||Calculation Steps|
Table 3: Data Bus and Address Bus Contents for Modified Eagle
Test Development and Evaluation (EDU 431)
Assignment 2 (Fall 2019)
Total Marks: 20
Late assignment will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be awarded zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The file should be in Word document form, the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
Q1: Develop five extended response questions keeping in view the guideline for developing these questions. (2 * 5 = 10 marks)
Note: you have to select any one subject of elementary/secondary level to answer question 1. Mention the subject and topic you have selected in the start of your answer.
Guidelines for constructing restricted response essay type items
- Frame questions so that the examinee’s task is explicitly defined.
- Specify the value and an approximate time limit for each question.
- Prepare a tentative scoring key in advance of considering examinee responses.
- Make prior decisions regarding treatment of such factors as spelling and punctuation.
Q2. Differentiate between Classical Test Theory and Item response Theory of item analysis. (2*5 = 10 marks)
Shop >General >Catalog Mode
Enable / Disable the Catalog Mode.
After Disable Catalog Mode working Fine
Latest posts made by zareen
Yes, the utilization of speech recognition is extremely useful during a social environment. speech recognition systems had found a broad range of use in computerized games and toys, control of various instruments, data collection, and dictation. The feature also proved to be of much help among those that couldn’t obtain keypads and among those with certain disabilities. utilized in evolving search engines; when using search engines there are often differences between how we type our inquiries and the way we verbalize an equivalent queries. The user may have trouble expressing a phrase or their intent thus might not acquire appropriate results. With the inclusion of speech recognition in search engines, the results of accuracies are going to be significantly increased. As speech recognition improves, there’ll be a big implication on how the general public views search engines generally. Use in commission delivery; customers and clients might not want to talk to a live operator. Therefore, they prefer to use speech recognition systems. This helps to form the method efficient and improves on time because it cuts on waiting time. This has its application in various airports in confirming the travel schedules of the aircraft.
Genetic engineering is beneficial or detrimental to human health , Discuss it.
Definition : Any technique that uses living organisms to make or modify products, to improve plants and animals or to develop microorganisms for specific uses.
Benefits: Biotechnology is a safe and beneficial technology that contributes to both environmental and economic sustainability. Biotechnology is behind blockbuster drugs for treating cancer and heart diseases and it’s being deployed in cutting edge research to Alzheimer’s and reverse aging .It may be the key to safely editing DNA for curing genetic diseases. Formers choose biotech crops because they increase yield and lower production costs. Agriculture biotechnology allows farmers to use less pesticide on their crops and helps reduce soil tailgate and fossil fuel use.
One of the biggest problem that biotechnology faces is a lack of genetic diversity.
It could ruin croplands.
It turns human life into commodity.
It can be used for destruction.
Agriculture biotechnology has some of the potential risks on human health , environment. Risk of agriculture biotechnology on human health, Genetically modified food may produce new proteins and it may act as new allergen and can induce allergic reactions in humans.
Fixed length instructions vs Variable length instructions.
Fixed length instructions:-
All the records in the file are of same size.
Leads to memory wastage.
Access of the records is easier and faster.
Exact location of the records can be determined: location of ith record would be.n*(i-1), where n is the size of every record.
Variable length instructios:-
Different records in the file have different sizes.
Access of the records is slower.
Large cache blocks vs small cache blocks.
The “largest” block size case is best for repeated, in-order memory accesses (best for spacial locality) and worst for repeated, random memory accesses (worst for temporal locality).
The “smallest” block size case is worst for repeated, in-order memory accesses (worst for spacial locality) and best for repeated, random memory accesses (best for temporal locality). It is good for out-of-order memory accesses, depending on the size of the working set.
Simple instruction set vs complex instruction set.
Characteristic of Simple instruction set:
The simple instruction set provides commands to the processor, to tell it what it needs to do. The instruction set consists of addressing modes, instructions, native data types, registers, memory architecture, interrupt, and exception handling, and external I/O.
Characteristic of Complex instruction set:
Complex instruction, hence complex instruction decoding.
Instruction are larger than one word size.
Instruction may take more than single clock cycle to get executed.
Less number of general purpose register as operation get performed in memory itself.
Complex Addressing Modes.
More Data types.
Yes its useful idea to develop online compiler for C. Cloud computing is a model for enabling convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort. The paper aims to describe an online compiler which helps to reduce the problems of portability and storage space by making use of the concept of cloud computing. The ability to use different compilers allows a programmer to pick up the fastest or the most convenient tool to compile the code and remove the errors.
In my honest opinion, the characteristics that will be more focused and preferred will be the Usability. To better explain it, think Usability as a nurse to a doctor which needs protection against a deadly virus and will also act as masks and gloves that are wore by conventional doctors. Similarly, as gloves, masks and nurses help doctor to function more effectively, usability will work in a similar fashion. Cost is not that much of a problem in this field, and the reliability is automatically increased as this diagnosis process is more improvable.