Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting this Hands-on Exercise:
• Use MS Word to prepare exercise solution.
• You may consult tutorials and videos if the concept is not clear.
• Your submitted exercise will not be considered/counted if:
It is submitted after due date.
It is not in the required format (.doc or docx.)
It does not open, or file is corrupt.
It is copied (partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc.)
After completing this exercise, you shall be able to:
● Choose domain name.
● Install WordPress on the hosting server.
● Change appearance of website by changing the theme.
● Add Post with featured image.
Hands-on Exercise No. 1
Total Marks: 10
Due Date: 29/8/2019
First choose domain name of your website then install WordPress on your server. Change default
theme and add a post with featured image.
You are required to submit MS word file (.doc,.docx) containing all the screenshots of the above
mentioned task as solution file.
BEST OF LUCK
How to submit solution file on LMS?
Please perform the following steps for submitting your solution using LMS:
- Login to the LMS
- Click on the Exercises button within the My Activities section
- Click on the submit button to upload your Solution.
- Keep in mind to upload your Solution in .doc or .docx format