SEMESTER FALL 2019 DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY (505) ASSIGNMENT NO. 1
Due Date: 18th Nov, 2019.
This assignment has been designed to make students understand psychosexual perspective of human development and identify the different stages of psychosexual development.
Your task is to go through the psychosexual perspective of human development and identify the psychosexual stage displayed in each below mentioned scenario. You also need to justify it with at least 3 solid points.
|Scenario||Psychosexual Stage (1*5)||Justification (3*5)|
|Azhar is a newborn baby. His mother feeds him thrice a day. Gradually she noticed that Azhar is often putting different objects in his mouth.|
|Zain is being toilet trained by his family. The family noticed that Zain gets pleasure by controlling his bowel and bladder movements.|
|Parents of Ahmed noticed that after reaching the age of 8, he is often touching different parts of his body, especially his genitals. He is attached more to his mother as compared to his father.|
|Qamar, at age 11, prefers making friends with boys as compared to girls. He would also study different books and focuses more on productive tasks.|
|Ilyas, at the age of 17, seeks to form intimate relationships with girls. He noticed different signs of puberty in himself as well.|
• Please record your answers in the given table
• In identification just mention the name of the particular stage.
Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment solution.
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail once the solution has been uploaded by the instructor.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman”/ “Arial” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• Every student will work individually and has to write in the form of an analytical assignment.
• For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts but watch the video lectures, use other reference books and explore different web links.
Rules for Marking
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0) if:
• It has been submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt
• It is in any format other than doc (MS. Word)
• The given format has not been followed
• It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc…