share solution idea plz?
Assignment No. 2
BIO734 – Advances in Cell Biology
Total Marks: 10
Due date: 29-01-2020
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before due date. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail after the due date.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.
• Compose your document in MS-Word, any file created in any format will not be accepted and marked zero.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over lecture 42.
• This is not a group assignment, it is an individual assignment so be careful and avoid copying others’ work
• Give the answer according to question only and avoid irrelevant details.
Please note that your assignment will not be graded if:
• It is submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open
• The file you uploaded is copied from someone else
• It is in some format other than .doc
• Cheating or copying of assignment is strictly prohibited. The cheated or copied assignment will be marked ‘Zero’.
Question No. 1
Describe RNA processing in detail 10 Marks
BIO734 – Advances in Cell Biology
• As part of your course grading, you are required to submit a review article during the semester.
• This exercise is meant to inculcate in you the research temperament and skills by carrying out a deep study of any research topic/area relevant to this course.
• Write a review article on
“Recent Advances in Stem Cell Research”
Following are the details of academic research paper/review paper: requirements, deadlines and marks.
For any question please contact [email protected]
Review Paper Requirements:
Following are the requirements for the academic research paper:
a) Paper Length
Your paper should not be less than 6 pages and not more than 12 pages.
b) Quality of Writing
The clarity and style of expression, the degree to which your paper obeys the rules to
formal academic grammar, punctuation, spelling, formatting details like paragraph indentation and location of page breaks, are part of quality of writing. Write and edit your review carefully for good organization, clear language with good spelling, punctuation, etc.
• Your academic review paper must have these sections: Abstract, Introduction, Related work in written and tabular form, discussion and Conclusion. You must have to follow format (especially of writing references in the text and at end of research paper under the title of ‘References’) as described by “Nanotechnology” of IOPScience Group strictly. The format is available at this link (https://publishingsupport.iopscience.iop.org/authoring-for-journals/) under the heading of “Author guidelines for IOP journals”.
• The pattern of references can be accessed at http://www.tandfonline.com/action/authorSubmission?journalCode=tjbd20&page=instructions#References. Please click on reference guide under the heading of references, when preparing your paper.
• Use only 1.5 line spacing in the text.
• No academic research paper will be accepted without mentioned format.
You must have to study published research papers (minimum 20). The references of published research papers and books are allowed. Any unauthorized materials’ references will not be acceptable.
Submission and Deadlines
Students are required to finalize and submit their academic research paper/review paper by 10 December 2019.
• The assignment is of 50 marks.
As the review article carries 20% of the total course grade, therefore it must contain implementation results of the proposed research idea. Similarly, in case of a review paper the “Discussion” section must contain student’s comments/conclusions and future research agenda regarding the domain being reviewed.
Warning: Write in your own words, do not copy-paste. Plagiarism is not acceptable. In case plagiarism is found, you will be awarded ZERO marks. No excuse will be accepted in this regard. For further understanding about plagiarism, please follow the links:
Little Book of Plagiarism
HEC Policy about plagiarism.
For further information and guidelines on writing a research paper, please follow the link: Guidelines and Requirements for Writing a Research Paper
• The assignment no 2 of your course will be based on this assignment so students who fail to submit this assignment will automatically get Zero Marks in second assignment.