Effective Classroom Management (EDU205)
Assignment 1 (Fall 2019)
Total Marks: 20
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
(Note: Write the answers in your own words. No marks for grammatical errors will be deducted, so feel free to express your opinion in the answers. While copied answers from the handouts will be marked zero. So, Be Careful!)
Q.1 Choose any subject/discipline and class, and create a classroom management plan.
Your plan should highlight the following: (15 Marks)
Details of your classroom management philosophy (e.g. your ideas about what a well-managed classroom is, what it should look)
The physical layout of your classroom (Explain why you chose this layout and whether you will vary it during the day or week.)
Rules and student responsibilities
your methods for dealing with discipline problems of students
(Note: Question No. 1 has 4 parts. So, focus on four parts while answering to get good marks)
Q 2: Define curriculum? Why the link between curriculum and classroom management is important? (5 Marks)