Effective Classroom Management (EDU205)
Assignment 2 (Fall 2019)
Total Marks: 20
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
(Note: Write the answers in your own words. No marks for grammatical errors will be deducted, so feel free to express your opinion in the answers. While copied answers from the handouts will be marked zero. So, Be Careful!)
Describe the factors that set up safe and productive classroom environment? (10 Marks)
Explain strategies of maintaining classroom discipline? How these strategies are helpful for maintaining discipline in an art and craft class of primary level students? (5+5=10 Marks)