SEMESTER FALL 2019 ENVIRONMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY (511) ASSIGNMENT NO. 1
Due Date: 18th Nov, 2019.
This assignment has been designed to make students understand the impact of arousal factors and practically learn its implication.
Your task is to go through the Arousal Theories in detail and answer the following questions with reference to workers working in a steel factory and their work performance.
Q1. You are to observe and report the followings. (5*4)
a) What sort of difficulties do they face?
b) Considering the month of July, do you think their work performance will be affected due
to high temperature? Justify.
c) Considering the noise produced by heavy machinery inside, do you think their work
performance will be affected? Justify.
Note: Answer to every part of the question should be within the limits of 200- 250 words.
Note: Only in the case of Assignment, 24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students on last date. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above- mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment solution.
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail once the solution has been uploaded by the instructor.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman”/ “Arial” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• Every student will work individually and has to write in the form of an analytical assignment.
• For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts but watch the video lectures, use other reference books and explore different web links.
Rules for Marking
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0) if:
• It has been submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt
• It is in any format other than doc (MS. Word)
• The given format has not been followed
• It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc…