EDU266 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
Teaching of Science (EDU266)
Total Marks: 20
Lesson 8 -15
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
- Differentiate between transparent, translucent and opaque objects with examples. (10 marks)
- Define assessment. Elaborate its characteristics and types. (10 marks)