Such moments also come in ups and downs of life when we totally lose our hopes. We feel limited and sometimes trapped. We want to get ride of this kind of situations as quickly as we can, but it’s never quite that simple unfortunately. Our attitude toward our set back never let us to be a part of any positive and healthy life. The thing that determines our success is our attitude. Whereas the opportunities can just create a path for us to follow and materialize our dream of success. Our positive attitude can make our life easy as compare to a negative attitude. We are limited less by opportunities than by attitude. Opportunities and chances are momentary. On the other hands, positive attitude enhances our life and rebuilds the opportunities bigger than before. The opportunities go hand in hand with attitude. With a positive attitude, we can face any kind of problem with a happy face. That is why we are limited more by attitude than by opportunities.
SOLVED MTH304 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
Assignment # 2 MTH304 (Fall 2019)
Maximum Marks: 20
Due Date: 10 -12-2019
DON’T MISS THESE: Important instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over First 18 lectures.
• Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts and ideas from these questions which you learned in first 18 lectures.
• Upload assignments properly through LMS, No Assignment will be accepted through email.
• Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
• Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
• Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
• You should remember that if we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students.
• Try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise you and the student who send same solution file as you will be given zero marks.
• Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan images etc will not be accepted and we will give zero marks correspond to these assignments.
Question No. 1:
Three coplanar forces of magnitudes FN, 12N and 10N act at a fixed point O and are in equilibrium. The directions of the forces are shown in the diagram. Find the values of and F.
Question No. 2:
A particle of mass 5kg is suspended by two strings. If these strings make angles of 30o and 45o with the horizontal, find the tensions in each string.
This only pictures attached you nee to write in word like this download file available soon!
ahmad sheikh last edited by
@zareen download nhi ho rhi assignment
- list item
Q.1 Solution Idea
Q.2 Solution Idea