Question: 5 Marks: 5
Show that in a principal ideal domain, every nonzero prime ideal is maximal.
Introduction to Guidance and Counseling (EDU-304)
Assignment 1 (Fall 2019)
Total marks: 20
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
• 1 mark will be deducted for the incorrect format