A particle of mass 3 kg moves under the force F in xy-plane such that at any time its polar coordinates are given by . Find the radial and transverse components of Force. MARKS 10
SOLVED MTH404 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
Assignment # 1 MTH404 (Fall 2019)
Maximum Marks: 20
Due Date: 17 -11-2019
DON’T MISS THESE: Important instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over First 8 lectures.
• Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts and ideas from these questions which you learned in first 8 lectures.
• Upload assignments properly through LMS, No Assignment will be accepted through email.
• Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
• Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
• Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
• You should remember that if we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students.
• Try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise you and the student who send same solution file as you will be given zero marks.
• Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan images etc will not be accepted and we will give zero marks correspond to these assignments.
Question No. 1:
A particle is moving in such a way that its position at any time t is specified by
Find its velocity and acceleration. MARKS 10
Question No. 2:
Find the expression for the displacement and the velocity attained by a particle moving in a straight line at any time ‘t’ if it starts from rest at t=0 and is subject to the acceleration given by