The monopolist has no supply curve because:
EDU602 Quiz 4 Solution and Discussion
Quiz No 4 Total Questions : 10
Please read the following instructions carefully!
Quiz will be based upon Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
You have to attempt the quiz online. You can start attempting the quiz any time within given date(s) of a particular subject by clicking the link for Quiz in VULMS.
Each question has a fixed time of 90 seconds. So you have to save your answer before 90 seconds. But due to unstable internet speeds, it is recommended that you should save your answer within 60 seconds. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.
Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once you move forward to the next question, you can not go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option.
DO NOT press Back Button / Backspace Button while attempting a question, otherwise you will lose that question.
DO NOT refresh the page unnecessarily, specially when following messages appear
Question Timeout: Now loading next question…
If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet), you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the question next to the last shown question. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
If any student failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or offline quiz will be held.
When a bank robber points a gun at a bank employee, his base of
----- includes not only an increased variety of tasks, but also provides an employee with more responsibility and authority.
Of the following, which is a purpose not served by communication in organisations?
Coordination of actions
Sharing of information
Satisfaction of social needs
All of the above are purposes served by communication
The manager’s primary tool for determining whether instructions have been understood and accepted is:
The group formed by an organization to accomplish narrow range of purposes within a specified time are ---------.
------------ refers to the basic changes in the content and responsibilities of job so as to satisfy higher motivational needs.
Select correct option:
Mr. Aslam’s one-day salary was deducted because of his uninformed leave, as he was already warned about this behavior. It is an example of which method of shaping behaviors?
Productivity is low during the ------ stage of team development.
Selfishness in a manager such as using power for personal gain, is often associated with:
None of the above
------- groups are voluntarily or spontaneously formed by its members rather than by the organization.
None of the above
- A threatened strike action by a labour union to force the management to accept their demands is an example of which of the following power?
- The group formed by an organization to accomplish narrow range of purposes within a specified time are ---------.
- In Maslow’s hierarchy needs which of the following pair of needs is ranked as” lower order needs”?
- Selfishness in a manager such as using power for personal gain, is often associated with:
- Maslow’s “basic needs” are also known as ---------.
- Mr.Danish has a job which pays an excellent salary. He has a good relationship with his peers and his supervisors. He also likes the fact that the company policy fits well with what he personally believes, and that he has received considerable recognition for his achievements at the company. Which of these factors is ‘MOST likely’ responsible for the fact that Danish loves his job?
- Social gatherings and small-group networks are examples of:
- When a bank robber points a gun at a bank employee, his base of power is:
- The power that originates from a right by virtue of organisational hierarchy is which of the following?
- A conscious decision to perform one or more activities with greater effort than other competing activities is called
CS508 Quiz 2 Solution and Discussion
CS508 - Modern Programming Languages11
MGT201 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
MGT201 - Financial Management6
CS202 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS202 - Fundamentals of Front End Development6
CS601 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS601 - Data Communication5
CHE301 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CHE301 - Analytical Chemistry & Instrumentation5
CS204 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS204 - Cyber Law4
CS304 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
304 - Object Oriented Programming4
BT605 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
BT605 - Biosafety & Bioethics4
UNSOLVED CS601 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
CS601 - Data Communication3
ENG509 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
ENG509 - Morphology and Syntax3
CS402 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS402 - Theory of Automata3
CS310 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS310 - Open Source Web Application Development (PHP, PERL, CGI, Mysql)3
CS311 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS311 - Introduction to Web Services Development3
CS615 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS615 - Software Project Management3
SOLVED SOC401 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
SOC401 - Cultural Anthropology2
CS507 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS507 - Information Systems2
Do you recommend the pharmaceutical companies in Pakistan to replace the conventional health literacy campaigns with the online health literacy campaigns? Write four logical arguments to prove your point.
MGT602 - Entrepreneurship2
STA643 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
STA643 - Experimental Designs2
PSY511 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
PSY511 - Environmental Psychology2
SOLVED HRM624 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
HRM624 - Conflict Management2