Sameer took a loan of Rs 10,000 at the interest rate of 12% per annum for 5 years. Show that the compound interest is greater than simple interest on the given amount plz send me solution
PSY505 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
SEMESTER FALL 2019 DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY (505) ASSIGNMENT NO. 2
Developed By: Hussnain Mustafa Khalid
Due Date: 17th Jan, 2019.
This assignment has been designed to make students understand the sequence of stages in Schaic’s model of cognitive development.
Your task is to go through Schaic’s model of cognitive development and give description for all of the following stages. Also give example for what type of learning is achieved at every stage in the pertinent column.
Stages Description (2*5) Example of learning (2*5) Acquisitive Stage Achieving Stage Responsible Stage Executive Stage Re-integrative Stage
Instructions to follow:
• Please record your answers in the given table otherwise your assignment will be graded as ZERO.
• Give sound and logical example.
• Do not copy paste and write in your own words.
Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment solution.
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail once the solution has been uploaded by the instructor.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman”/ “Arial” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• Every student will work individually and has to write in the form of an analytical assignment.
• For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts but watch the video lectures, use other reference books and explore different web links.
Rules for Marking
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0) if:
• It has been submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt
• It is in any format other than doc (MS. Word)
• The given format has not been followed
• It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc…