Please share Assignment Solutions
Discuss the continuity of the function f(x)= x tan(1/x) at x = 0 given that x≠0 and f(0)=0.
Question 2: Check whether the given functions have at least one solution over the given intervals by using Intermediate value theorem.dccb5a8e-1494-42f5-82ba-be726fc695ac-image.png
MTH101 - Calculus and Analytical Geometry Spring 2020
Assignment No. 1 (Lectures # 9 to 14) Total Marks: 10
Due Date: Saturday, June 20, 2020
Please read the following instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:To solve this assignment, you should have good command over lectures 9-14. Try to consolidate the concepts that you learn in the lectures with these questions. Upload assignments properly through VULMS. We’ll NOT accept Assignments through Email. Write your ID on the top of your solution file. All students are directed to use the font and style of text as is used in this document. Use MathType or Equation Editor etc. for mathematical symbols and equations. Remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in MS-Word format any other format like scanned, images, MS-Excel, HTML etc. will not be accepted. Do not use colourful backgrounds in your solution files. This is an individual assignment (not a group assignment). So, keep in mind that you are supposed to submit your own, self-made and different assignment even if you discuss the questions with your class fellows. All similar assignments (even with some meaningless modifications) will be awarded zero marks, and no excuse will be accepted. This is your responsibility to keep your assignment safe from others.
Note: Up to 50% marks might be deducted for those assignments which are received after the due date.
Question No.1: Marks: 10
Check continuity of the given function h(x) at points: (i) x=1 and (ii) x=10.
(start writing your solution on the next page)
Total marks: 10
Due Date: 30th December, 2019
DON’T MISS THESE: Important instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over 16-22 lectures.
• Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts which you learn in these lectures with these questions.
• Upload assignments properly through LMS, No Assignment will be accepted through email.
• Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
• Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
• Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
• You should remember that if we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students.
• Try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise you and the student who send same solution file as you will be given zero marks.
• Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan images etc will not be accepted and we will give zero marks correspond to these assignments.
Question:Increasing Decreasing Concave up Concave down respectively.
If 5a805f3a-95f4-410e-8c81-dd2e9c2d70d1-image.png Find the intervals where the given function is
Also find the point of inflection for the given function.