Advanced Transportation and Logistics Management (MGMT 715)
Semester: Fall 2019
Assignment No. 1
Due Date: January 27, 2020
Total Marks: 10
Read the article “Resource commitment and sustainability: a reverse logistics performance process model” by Morgan et al., (2018) and write the summary.
• Read the article thoroughly and analyze the article meticulously and write a summary of it.
• Consult the document “Summarizing the Research Article” (included in this pack) for better understanding of article summery and how to write it.
• DO NOT COPY ANY MATERIAL FROM ORIGINAL ARTICLE. COPIED MATERIAL WILL BE TREATED AS CHEATING & WILL BE MARKED AS ZERO.
• Students are advised to study the whole text carefully.
• Try not to include any irrelevant material in the solution.
• Try to come up with precise and original answers.
• Any act of plagiarism like copy paste from internet will result in ZERO marks.
• Assignments reaching after the due date would not be considered.
• Make sure to upload the solution file before the due date on VULMS.
• Any submission made via email after the due date will not be accepted.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” or “Arial” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word format.
• You may also compose your assignment in Open Office format.
• Use black font color only.
• Use APA style for referencing and citation. For guidance search “APA reference style” in Google and read various website containing information for better understanding or visit http://linguistics.byu.edu/faculty/henrichsenl/apa/APA01.html
Rules for Marking:
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0), if:
• It is submitted after the due date.
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt.
• It is in any format other than MS-Word or Open Office; e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, PDF etc.
• It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc.
24 hours extra/ grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.