Assignment No. 2
Total Marks: 10
Due date: 16/01/2020
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before due date. No assignment will be acceptable through e-mail after the due date.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.
• Compose your document in MS-Word, any file created in any format will not be accepted and marked zero.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over Topics.
• This is not a group assignment, it is an individual assignment so be careful and avoid copying others’ work
• Give the answer according to question only and avoid irrelevant details.
Please note that your assignment will not be graded if:
• It is submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open
• The file you uploaded is copied from someone else
• It is in some format other than .doc
• Cheating or copying of assignment from internet, ppt lessons or from each other is strictly prohibited. The cheated or copied assignment will be marked ‘Zero’.
• Answers should be précised and clear with no useless material.
Q: How is gene expression regulated in prokaryotes and eukaryotes? (10 marks)
For any query about the assignment, contact at [email protected]
Note: Submit your solution through your LMS account. Solutions submitted through email will not be acceptable.
Graded Discussion Board
SPRING 2019 – BIO502 – GENOMICS
This is to inform that Graded Discussion Board (GDB) will be opened on 19th August 2019 for discussion and last date for posting your discussion will be 20th August 2019.
For acquiring the relevant knowledge, do not rely only on handouts but also read additional material available online or in any other mode.
· Your discussion must be based on logical facts.
· Your GDB must not exceed 200 words, any increase in words will results in loss of marks.
· The GDB will open and close on above specified date and time. Please note that no grace day or extra time will be given for posting comments on GDB.
· Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.
· Your answer should be relevant to the topic i.e. clear and concise.
· Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students. Two identical / copied comments will be marked Zero (0) and may damage your grade in the course.
· Books, websites and other reading material may be consulted before posting your comments; but copying or reproducing the text from books, websites and other reading materials is strictly prohibited. Such comments will be marked as Zero (0) even if you provide references.
· You should post your answer on the Graded Discussion Board (GDB), not on the Moderated Discussion Board (MDB). Both will run parallel to each other during the time specified above. Therefore, due care will be needed.
· Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
· You cannot participate in the discussion after the due date via email.
· Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of GDB is over.
Note related to load shedding: Please be proactive