MTH721 (Fall 2019) Assignment No. 3
Maximum Marks: 10
Due Date: January 12, 2020
Please read the following instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over 17 to 19 Lectures.
• Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts which you learn in these lectures with
• Upload assignments properly through LMS. No Assignment will be accepted through
• Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
• Do not use colorful backgrounds in your solution files.
• Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc. for mathematical symbols and equations.
• Zero marks will be awarded for a copied solution. That is if the solution files of any two students are found same, both of them will be awarded zero marks. Therefore, try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students.
• Avoid copying the solution from book (or internet); you must solve the assignment yourself.
• Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other format like scanned images, HTML etc. will not be accepted
Note: Attempt all the following questions.
Question: 1 Marks: 10
Write the ideal as a finite intersection of primary ideals.