How to Recording the Presentation
Recording of Presentation (PowerPoint 2010/13)
- Record a narration before or during a slide show.
- When you record a narration, you run through the presentation and record each slide. You can pause and resume recording any time.
- Ensure your microphone is set up and working properly prior to recording your slide show.
- On the Slide Show tab, in the Set Up group, click Record Slide Show .
- Select one of the following:
o Start Recording from Beginning
o Start Recording from Current Slide
- In the Record Slide Show dialog box, select the Narrations and laser pointer check box, and if appropriate, select or deselect the Slide and animation timings check box.
- Click Start Recording.
- To end your slide show recording, right click the slide, and then click End Show.
- The recorded slide show timings are automatically saved and the slide show appears in Slide Sorter view with timings beneath each slide.
- A sound icon appears on the slide.
Preview the Recorded Presentation
- In Normal view, on the slide, click the sound icon .
- On the ribbon, under Audio Tools, on the Playback tab, in the Preview group, click Play.
To record a sound for a PowerPoint 2003/2007 presentation, you can follow the steps below:
- Open the PowerPoint presentation you are going to record a sound in, and go to Insert -> Movies and Sounds -> Record Sound
- In the Record Sound dialog, Name field, enter a name for the recording.
- Next, at the bottom of the dialog, click the red dot (the Record button) to start recording a sound.
- When finished, click the blue square (the Stop button) on the left of the Record button.
- To test the recorded sound, click the blue triangle (the Play button).
- Record another sound if the existing one is not satisfying. To confirm the recorded sound, click OK. The sound icon is displayed on the current slide.
CS508 Quiz 2 Solution and Discussion
CS508 - Modern Programming Languages11
MGT201 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
MGT201 - Financial Management8
CS202 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS202 - Fundamentals of Front End Development6
CS402 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS402 - Theory of Automata5
CS601 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS601 - Data Communication5
CHE301 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CHE301 - Analytical Chemistry & Instrumentation5
CS204 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS204 - Cyber Law4
CS507 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS507 - Information Systems4
CS304 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
304 - Object Oriented Programming4
BT605 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
BT605 - Biosafety & Bioethics4
UNSOLVED CS601 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
CS601 - Data Communication3
CS311 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS311 - Introduction to Web Services Development3
CS310 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS310 - Open Source Web Application Development (PHP, PERL, CGI, Mysql)3
ENG509 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
ENG509 - Morphology and Syntax3
CS615 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS615 - Software Project Management3
PSY511 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
PSY511 - Environmental Psychology2
FIN722 Assignmnet 1 Solution and Discussion
FIN722 - Corporate Finance2
Do you recommend the pharmaceutical companies in Pakistan to replace the conventional health literacy campaigns with the online health literacy campaigns? Write four logical arguments to prove your point.
MGT602 - Entrepreneurship2
STA643 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
STA643 - Experimental Designs2
STA630 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
STA630 - Research Methods2