Better or confirm?
CS713 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS713 – Object Oriented DBMS
Due Date: 4-12-2019
Total Marks: 50
Instructions to Solve Assignments
The purpose of assignments is to give you hands on practice. It is expected that students will solve the assignments themselves. Following rules will apply during the evaluation of assignment.
• Cheating from any source will result in zero marks in the assignment.
• Any student found cheating in any two of the assignments submitted will be awarded “F” grade in the course.
• No assignment after due date will be accepted.
Q.1 Total Points (5*4=20)
Write SQL queries for the following:
- Write a SQL query to get the number of students working in a project.
- Write a SQL query to get the teachers name having salary greater than or equal to 50000 and less than or equal to 100000.
- Write a query to get project wise count of students sorted by project’s count in descending order.
- Write a SQL query to get all the teachers details from the “Teacher_Info” table who joined in year 2017.
- Write a SQL query to fetch duplicate records from a table.
Total Points (15)
Draw database model for the inventory system. Entities are given below:
• Customer (custID, lastName, firstName, street, city, state, zip, creditLimit, areaCode, number)
• Order (orderNo, date, totalAmount, tax, street, city, state, zip, areaCode, number, custId)
• Supplier (supplierNo, supName, street, city, state, zip, country, contactName, countryCode, areaCode, number)
• Item (ItemNo, ItemName, unitPrice, qtyOnHand, reorderPoint)
• Contains (orderNo, ItemNo, Quantity)
• Supplies (supplierNo, ItemNo, unitCost)
Constraints: A customer can place one or many orders at the same time. There is a many to many relationship between order and item. There is a many to relationship between supplier and the Item.
Question 3: Total Points (7.5+7.5=15)
Read the paper titled “AIDA - Abstraction for Advanced In-Database Analytics”
, and answer the following questions:
(a) Write the brief summary of the given paper.
(b) How data abstraction can be achieved using Python interpreter and RBDMS.
Note: Research paper is available in the zip folder.
CS606 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS606 - Compiler Construction48
MTH603 Quiz 1 Solution and Discussion
MTH603 - Numerical Analysis29
HRM617 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
HRM617 - Training and Development11
MTH603 Quiz 2 Solution and Discussion
MTH603 - Numerical Analysis9
CS302 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS302 - Digital Logic Design9
PSY610 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
PSY610 - Neurological Bases of Behaviour8
FIN611 GDB 1 Solution and Discussion
FIN611 - Advanced Financial Accounting7
CS315 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS315 - Network Security6
CS315 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS315 - Network Security6
BT603 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
BT603 - Fermentation Technology5
MCM531 GDB 1 Solution and Discussion
MCM531 - Community Journalism5
MCM511 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
MCM511 - Theories of Communication5
MCM311 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
MCM311 - Reporting and Sub-Editing5
MCM101 Assignment 2 Solution and discussion
MCM101 - Introduction to Mass Communication5
MGMT614 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
MGMT614 - Supply Chain Management5
Why http url auto redirect to https?
SOLVED SOC101 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
SOC101 - Introduction to Sociology5
UNSOLVED CS301 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS301 – Data Structures4
ECO401 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
ECO401 - Economics4
PAK301 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
PAK301 - Pakistan Studies4