Please paste text form asap!
ok will be available in text form in 2 house of GDB close!
CS713 – Object Oriented DBMS
Due Date: 4-12-2019
Total Marks: 50
Instructions to Solve Assignments
The purpose of assignments is to give you hands on practice. It is expected that students will solve the assignments themselves. Following rules will apply during the evaluation of assignment.
• Cheating from any source will result in zero marks in the assignment.
• Any student found cheating in any two of the assignments submitted will be awarded “F” grade in the course.
• No assignment after due date will be accepted.
Q.1 Total Points (5*4=20)
Write SQL queries for the following:
Total Points (15)
Draw database model for the inventory system. Entities are given below:
• Customer (custID, lastName, firstName, street, city, state, zip, creditLimit, areaCode, number)
• Order (orderNo, date, totalAmount, tax, street, city, state, zip, areaCode, number, custId)
• Supplier (supplierNo, supName, street, city, state, zip, country, contactName, countryCode, areaCode, number)
• Item (ItemNo, ItemName, unitPrice, qtyOnHand, reorderPoint)
• Contains (orderNo, ItemNo, Quantity)
• Supplies (supplierNo, ItemNo, unitCost)
Constraints: A customer can place one or many orders at the same time. There is a many to many relationship between order and item. There is a many to relationship between supplier and the Item.
Question 3: Total Points (7.5+7.5=15)
Read the paper titled “AIDA - Abstraction for Advanced In-Database Analytics”
, and answer the following questions:
(a) Write the brief summary of the given paper.
(b) How data abstraction can be achieved using Python interpreter and RBDMS.
Note: Research paper is available in the zip folder.