please share idea
UNSOLVED CS420 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
Assignment No. 02
Semester: Fall 2019
CS420 – Web Development for Portable Devices
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 02 Dec 2019
Lectures Covered: This assignment covers Lectures of week # 4 to 6.
The assignment has been designed to enhance your knowledge about how to create web pages using flex containers, flex boxes and flex box properties.
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting the assignment:
- The assignment will not be accepted after due date.
- Zero marks will be awarded if the assignment does not open or the file is corrupt.
- The assignment file must be a .zip file format; Assignment will not be accepted in any other format.
- Zero marks will be awarded if assignment is copied (from other student or copied from handouts or internet).
- Zero marks will be awarded if Student ID is not mentioned in the assignment file.
For any query about the assignment, contact only at [email protected]
Please do not post queries related to assignment on MDB.
Rules for Marking:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
• The assignment is submitted after due date.
• The submitted assignment does not open, execute or file is corrupted.
• Your assignment is copied from internet, handouts or from any other student
(Strict disciplinary action will be taken in this case).
Here is an image of a sample web page. Note that given below image just for reference purpose only; you will be making your own page with any logo of your choice.
Name the given below web page as flexbox.html and you have to develop it using flex container and flex boxes showing them in a grid to control their alignment, direction, order, and size, too. Add a row of photos with numbering starting from 1 to 5:
Hint: To create a grid, use the flex-wrap property.
Your task is the make such a page suitable for Mobile devices. You will use all the concepts which you have learned so far in your solution. E.g. flex layout, flex container, flex boxes etc.
Note 1: You will zip your .html files along with images, CSS file etc. And upload the zipped file on VU-LMS.
Note 2: You will not use any template etc. You will make it at your own from scratch.
Deadline: Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted on or before 2nd December 2019.