Assignment No. 02
Semester: Fall 2019
CS202: Fundamentals of Front-End Development Total Marks: 20
Lectures Covered: 8 to 15
Monday, December 2, 2019
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment. It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
The assignment is submitted after due date.
The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
Assignment is copied(partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc)
The objectives of this assignment are:
• To learn and practice the basic HTML tags.
• Use of <img>, <table>, <div> and HTML Forms.
• Style the tags mentioned above .
• This assignment is a Graded Assignment.
• The assignment submitted through email will not be accepted.
• This assignment is covering Lectures 8-15.
• For detail of topics in each lecture, see syllabus file given in download section of this course. The link of file is: Link
Code should be properly indented.
You can use the following tools/software:
o Sublime, Netbeans, Adobe Dreamweaver , Notepad
You will not use any other software to make .html file
For any query about the assignment, contact at [email protected].
Suppose you have been hired as a front-end designer to develop a one page website for an organization as shown below:
Sample Web Page:
• Use <div> / <table> element to develop this webpage.
• On the top, navigation bar is used.
• An image is used with 100% width and 600px height.
• In services section, Three divs or <td> are used with equal width.
• In the last section, 2 divs or <td> with equal width are used.
• You can use colors of your own choice.
• Use <textarea> for the comment section in the form under Contact Us.
- Images are provided in the Assignment .zip file. Put all the images and html file in the same folder. Don’t rename the images.
- Use relative path for <img> src attribute so that you will be using only the imageName in the src.
- Use float and clear properties properly to shape your webpages, if you are using <div>.
- Keep an eye on the spacing and alighnment between different sections.
- Dummy text is used in the above webpage.
- You have to upload .html file which will have code of HTML. Assignment in any other format (extension) will not be accepted and will be awarded with zero marks.
BEST OF LUCK!