Calculate the future value (Pt) of a principal or present amount (Po) i.e. Rs.
450 at 14% interest rate, three years from now when compounded annually.
Assignment No. 02
Semester: Fall 2019
CS610 –Computer Networks Total Marks: 20
Due Date: Nov 29, 2019
The objective of the assignment is the enhance the capabilities of students about:
• How a bridge connect segments and store address list.
• How the switches construct their next hop table.
• Your assignment must be in .doc/.docx format (Any other formats like scan images, PDF, bmp, etc will not be accepted).
• Save your assignment with your ID (e.g. bc020200786.doc).
• No assignment will be accepted through email.
Rules for Marking:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
• The assignment is submitted after due date.
• The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupted.
• Your assignment is copied from internet, handouts or from any other student
(Strict disciplinary action will be taken in this case).
Question No. 1 [Marks: 10]
Consider a bridged network consisting of two segments. The segment 1 consists of computer A, B and C whereas the segment 2 consists of computers I and J. You are required to complete address table for the bridge after each event is performed. Assume that bridge has just rebooted, and its address list is empty.
• Use letters A, B, C, I and J to complete the address table.
• No description is required to fill up address table.
Question No. 2 [Marks: 10]
Following figure shows that different devices are attached with switches (1, 2 and 3). You are required to complete the entries for the Next Hop in the given table.
Deadline: Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted on or before ___ November 2019
Consider a bridged network consisting of two segments. The segment 1 consists of computer A, B and Cwhereas the segment 2 consists of computers I and J. You are required to complete address table for the bridge after each event is performed. Assume that bridge has just rebooted, and its address list is empty.