Hands-on Exercise No. 3 Total Marks: 10 Batch: 3
E-Commerce Management Due Date: 30-May-2019
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting this Hands-on Exercise: You need to use MS word document to prepare and submit the Hands-on Exercise.
It should be clear that your Hands-on Exercise will not get any credit if:
▪ It is submitted after due date.
▪ It is not in the required format (.doc or docx)
▪ The submitted file does not open or file is corrupt.
▪ It is copied(partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc)
After completing this exercise, you shall be able to:
● Install and Configure OpenCart on Hosting Service or localhost.
● Configure cPanel or XAMPP.
● Add products on OpenCart.
● Handle a customer order.
Please perform following steps:
Create an account at any free web hosting site or Install and configure XAMPP and send a screenshot. (1 Marks)
Download and Install OpenCart on Hosting Service or Localhost XAMPP and send a screenshot. (2 Marks)
Create 5 categories of following items and send a screenshot. (2 Marks) a) Phone and tablets.
Show 5 categories in navigation and send a screenshot. (1 Marks)
Add one product on any of the category created above and send a screenshot. (1 marks).
Write SEO friendly Title and product description. Send a screenshot (1 Marks).
Place a test order as a guest user and send a screenshot. (2 Marks).
In case of any confusion please use following helping videos and links:
BEST OF LUCK ☺
How to submit solution file on LMS?
Please perform the following steps for submitting your solution using LMS: