Hands-on Exercise No. 3 Batch: 04 WordPress
Total Marks: 10
Due Date: 3rd October 2019
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting this Hands-on Exercise:
• Use WordPress to prepare exercise solution.
• You may consult tutorials and videos if the concept is not clear.
• Your submitted exercise will not be considered/counted if:
It is submitted after due date.
It is not in the format of MS Word File (.doc,.docx)
It does not open, or file is corrupt.
It is copied (partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc.)
After completing this exercise, you shall be able to:
• Install a page builder plugin in WordPress
• Create page or post using page builder plugin.
• Install WooCommerce Plugin
• WooCommerce Setup
• Create Ecommerce website
• Add products in different categories.
Please perform steps given below and take screenshot of each step:
Upload or install an Ecommerce theme on your WordPress website (It could be your existing or new website).
Create an Ecommerce store with “WooCommerce” plugin.
• Install and activate Elementor page builder plugin.
• Install and setup “WooCommerce” plugin.
• Go to products and add a new products.
• Add products in three different categories (e.g Books, Health & Fitness and clothing)
• Publish the product and take screenshot of preview.
• Also submit the link (URL) of your website.
How to take a Screenshot:
1- Click on “PrtScn” button, Open paint and click on paste button then save the image.
2- You can install a screenshot software “Light Shot” then click on “PrtScn” button to take the
BEST OF LUCK
How to submit solution file on LMS?
Please perform the following steps for submitting your solution using LMS:
- Login to the LMS
- Click on the Exercises button within the My Activities section
- Click on the submit button to upload your Solution.
- Keep in mind to upload your Solution in .doc or .docx format