Hands-on Exercise No. 3 Batch: 04 WordPress
Total Marks: 10
Due Date: 3rd October 2019
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting this Hands-on Exercise:
• Use WordPress to prepare exercise solution.
• You may consult tutorials and videos if the concept is not clear.
• Your submitted exercise will not be considered/counted if:
▪ It is submitted after due date.
▪ It is not in the format of MS Word File (.doc,.docx)
▪ It does not open, or file is corrupt.
▪ It is copied (partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc.)
After completing this exercise, you shall be able to:
• Install a page builder plugin in WordPress
• Create page or post using page builder plugin.
• Install WooCommerce Plugin
• WooCommerce Setup
• Create Ecommerce website
• Add products in different categories.
Please perform steps given below and take screenshot of each step:
Upload or install an Ecommerce theme on your WordPress website (It could be your existing or new website).
Create an Ecommerce store with “WooCommerce” plugin.
• Install and activate Elementor page builder plugin.
• Install and setup “WooCommerce” plugin.
• Go to products and add a new products.
• Add products in three different categories (e.g Books, Health & Fitness and clothing)
• Publish the product and take screenshot of preview.
• Also submit the link (URL) of your website.
How to take a Screenshot:
1- Click on “PrtScn” button, Open paint and click on paste button then save the image.
2- You can install a screenshot software “Light Shot” then click on “PrtScn” button to take the
BEST OF LUCK☺
How to submit solution file on LMS?
Please perform the following steps for submitting your solution using LMS:
- Login to the LMS
- Click on the Exercises button within the My Activities section
- Click on the submit button to upload your Solution.
- Keep in mind to upload your Solution in .doc or .docx format