Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting this Hands-on Exercise:
Use MS Word to prepare exercise solution.
You may consult tutorials and videos if the concept is not clear.
Your submitted exercise will not be considered/counted if:
It is submitted after due date.
It is not in the required format (.doc or docx.)
It does not open, or file is corrupt.
It is copied (partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc.)
After completing this exercise, you shall be able to:
Search and collect available information using different mediums of information:
books/magazines, online resources, videos, etc.
Develop a draft, further developing into a write-up.
Develop a paragraph in the light of the gathered material to support your argument.
Hands-on Exercise No. 2
Total Marks: 10
Due Date: 19/09/2019
Topic for Research:
- Using the internet, search for websites, videos, and eBooks etc. to gather information regarding the
given topic. (*Take at-least 5 screenshots of research activity and insert in your solution file)
- In the solution file, write a paragraph of at least 300-350 words about the topic and the facts you
found about the topic.
Visit multiple online websites, videos and sources to gather as much information as possible.
DO NOT copy/paste. Plagiarized content will not be awarded any marks. Try to write in your own
Use any grammar checking app/tool while writing the description to avoid grammatical and
BEST OF LUCK
How to submit solution file on LMS?
Please perform the following steps for submitting your solution using LMS:
- Login to the LMS
- Click on the Exercises button within the My Activities section
- Click on the submit button to upload your Solution
- Keep in mind to upload your Solution in .doc or .docx format