7+ Year Experience in designing and web app development. PHP, MySQL using as backend Working in different cat like (Taxi booking, food ordering, on Demand services, dating ,social finance, health and fitness apps. Approach work (understanding, developing, as per client, meeting deadline effectivily) Expert in (Performance, Security, Design) Review (4.9) Member since Mar,2016 Different packages offering in mobile apps
Read the profile description of the searched freelancer carefully and note down the main points
that s/he has written in his/her profile description.
CS706 Assignment 4 Solution and Discussion
Video Presentation of Academic Research Paper
For the presentation activity, students are required to record their video while presenting academic research paper slides, then put recorded video and slides in a zip file and upload it on VU-LMS. Therefore, each student is required to prepare PPTs of his/her academic research paper and then record his/her video while presenting the slides. Following are the guidelines in this regard:
- Prepare presentation slides related to your academic research paper.
- There must not be more than 20 slides in your PPT file.
- First slide should contain student-ID, student-name, topic and course-name.
- Your presentation should describe the problem statement, methodology and conclusion.
- Save your presentation slides in .ppt or .pptx format.
- You have to formally present the slides with proper dress code and have to record the video of your presentation.
- You can use any video recording facility such as web cam, camera, mobile phone etc. for recording of your presentation (Download link of the tutorial “Tips for Recording Videos” is provided in the assignment package).
- The total time for recording should not exceed 10 minutes.
- After recording your video, you have to convert it in “.3gp” format using any video conversion tool to reduce the size of the video file. (Download link of the tutorial “Video Compression” is provided in the assignment package).
- After converting the video in .3gp format, review your file to verify that audio and video are playing properly.
- Install VLC media player to view your compressed video before uploading on VU-LMS. You can download VLC from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html.
- It is preferable to use English in your presentation in case of reluctance you can also use Urdu language.
- Note that you will record your presentation standing in front of camera.
- Students writing academic paper in group should submit presentation individually with their own video recording.
- Compress your video file and presentation file using any compression tool like WinZip or WinRAR.
- Upload the compressed file (.zip or .rar) on VU-LMS. Make sure that its size should not exceed 30 MB.
Note: It is not required to show PPT slides in the recorded video.
Tips for Recording Videos:
http://vulms.vu.edu.pk/Courses/CS701/Downloads/Tips for Recording Videos.mp4
CS606 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS606 - Compiler Construction48
MTH603 Quiz 1 Solution and Discussion
MTH603 - Numerical Analysis29
HRM617 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
HRM617 - Training and Development11
MTH603 Quiz 2 Solution and Discussion
MTH603 - Numerical Analysis9
CS302 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS302 - Digital Logic Design9
PSY610 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
PSY610 - Neurological Bases of Behaviour8
FIN611 GDB 1 Solution and Discussion
FIN611 - Advanced Financial Accounting7
CS315 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS315 - Network Security6
CS315 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS315 - Network Security6
BT603 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
BT603 - Fermentation Technology5
MCM531 GDB 1 Solution and Discussion
MCM531 - Community Journalism5
MCM511 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
MCM511 - Theories of Communication5
MCM311 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
MCM311 - Reporting and Sub-Editing5
MCM101 Assignment 2 Solution and discussion
MCM101 - Introduction to Mass Communication5
MGMT614 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
MGMT614 - Supply Chain Management5
Why http url auto redirect to https?
SOLVED SOC101 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
SOC101 - Introduction to Sociology5
UNSOLVED CS301 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS301 – Data Structures4
ECO401 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
ECO401 - Economics4
PAK301 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
PAK301 - Pakistan Studies4