How to use the Exam Software?
- Duration of paper:
– Mid Term : 60 minutes
– Final Term : 120 minutes
- Login the exam software by entering Student ID and Exam Password (mentioned on your “Exam Entrance Slip”).
- Enter the student Id and Exam password to logon.
- Before starting Exam, read the given Instructions carefully
- The Main Paper Screen has different sections of Information i.e. Question, Answer boxes and navigating buttons etc.
This TOP section of Main Screen
- Course Description including Course Code and Title
- Student Id & Name
- Current Question No. and Total No. of Questions
- Marks and Budgeted Time for question
Main Screen-Bottom Section
This BOTTOM section of the main screen contains
- Timer having Start Time and Time Left
- Instructions Button
- Question Navigation buttons to move to Next or Previous QuestionButtons Sequence: First, Previous, Next, Last
- Save Answer Button (Remember to press Save button every time when you edit your answer/answer option)
- Status of Attempted / Un-attempted Questions
- Conduct Instruction
- Finish Exam link
Multiple Choice Question
- Multiple choice questions
- Select the desired option by clicking the radio button
- Press the button to save the selected option
- Use Navigation buttons to move to previous or Next Question
- Press “Clickhere” to enable the text editor of answer panel to write the answer
- Standard Toolbar of the text editor for various options
- Text Formatting toolbar of the text editor
Descriptive Question Saving
- Write the answer in this answer panel (UseCrtl+CandCrtl+VtoCopy & Paste from other software if applicable.)
- Press Save button
- Use Navigation Buttons to move to Previous or Next Question
Paper finish screen:
- Click on the Finish icon of the bottom section of the paper
- Information panel display the No. of questions attempted
- Click RESUME button if you want to continue the paper
Finish Paper (Warning & Alert panel)
Submit the paper after reading all the warnings and dully confirmed.
- Click the checkbox to enable the Finish button
- Click FINISH button to finish Exam
- Click OK button to dully confirm the Finish exam
Please note that:
- Exam Software shall automatically close when the prescribed time is over. You are advised to save your data frequently in order to prevent any data loss.
- In case you are asked by the examiner to close your paper on technical grounds, you must close it through browser close button [ ] and NOT through the “Finish” button.
- Don’t copy image directly from paint. Instead, first copy the image into MS Word, then paste it in the Exam Software.
- You can save data up to a maximum of 2MB size in a single descriptive question.
- For larger images, save as monochrome bitmap image in MS paint, then paste it into exam software.
Warning: In order to avoid any kind of data loss or other problem, take care of the following:
- Do not close the browser window.
- Do not press browser back button. Instead, use the exam software navigation buttons.
- Duration of paper: