Teaching Practice (TPT620)
Assignment (Fall 2019)
Total Marks: 20
To assess the students’ understanding of concepts of teaching and enable them for implementing lesson planning practically.
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
List of Activities
- Co-curricular activities are integral part of teaching-learning process. Students-teacher is requested to organize and participate in any three co-curricular activities on weekly basis.
Activity 1: Co-curricular Activities
The purpose of these activities is to take part in co-curricular activities in school.
Please observe assembly (one per week) and share your views on this activity. You can also conduct assembly (if school allows you).
Write the steps involved in conducting the assembly?
What is the role of assembly for students’ grooming?
Reflection: What things you can improve while conducting assembly?
Observe this activity (one per week) in school and record your observations against each statement.
Activity Yes, No
Teachers were present for observation of students’ behaviors in canteen or in playground
Teachers maintained the discipline during break
Social interaction of students is positive
Which things did you observe while performing break duty? Share your experience.
Other Non-Teaching Activities
What other non-teaching activities you perform during teaching practice? (e.g. Sports Day, Bazm-e-Adab, Fun Fair, Parents-Teacher meeting, Debates etc)
Feedback from Cooperative Teacher:
We are glad to know that our student/s is/are doing teaching practice in your school under your guidance. You are requested to please give your opinion about the performance of student-teacher in organizing the co-curricular activities mentioned above in a few lines. Your feedback is valuable for us and for the student.
Name of co-operative Teacher:
Signature of co-operative Teacher: