EDU433 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
Professionalism in Teaching (EDU433)
Assignment II (Fall 2019)
Total Marks: 20
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
• The assignment must not be copied and pasted from the handout.
Q.1: There is a saying that “to improve the society, you must improve the school, to improve the school, you must improve the teacher”. Please suggest:
a. What should be the qualities of an ideal teacher to meet the demands of 21st century classrooms and students expectations? Explain any five with example. /10
b. Outline some competences of teachers and sources to acquire these mentioned competencies? Write any five competencies with example. /10
Please share idea Solution