EDU301 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
General Methods of Teaching
Assignment 2 (Fall 2019)
Total Marks: 20
(Lesson No. 23-35)
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
Summarize the article titled “Teaching Methods and Students’ Academic Performance”. Marks= 20
• Summary should be in paragraph form and each paragraph should be of 6-7 lines in length.
• Word limit to write summary is 700-900 words.
• Headings are not necessarily impotent or required but no marks will be awarded or deducted for headings.
• Copy-paste text is not accepted. Students should write in their own words to summarize the content.
• Abstract should not be copied as it is otherwise, Assignment will be marked as zero.
• Formatting of the summary should be proper like Times new roman font style, font size should be 12 and line spacing should be 2.
• Article to be summarized is available in download section with title “Teaching Methods and Students Academic Performance_Assignment 2_EDU301”
Please share idea Solution