ENG503 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
Introduction to English Language Teaching (ENG503)
Assignment No. 2
Total Marks: 20
• Upload your assignments in a proper format, i.e. MS word file. Corrupt files will be awarded zero marks.
• The assignments should be zoomed in at 100%.
• Please avoid plagiarism; plagiarized work will be marked zero.
• After the due date, the assignments submitted via email would not be entertained.
• Please avoid submitting copied assignments; otherwise, such a case would be referred to the discipline committee.
• The font color should be preferably black and font size 12 Times New Roman.
Q1. Keeping in mind the strategies for developing reading skills, create an activity for the students of class 3 which helps them to become good and effective readers of the English language. (5*2 = 10 Marks)
The activity that you design should contain the following information:
- Main activity
- Purpose of the activity
- Grading scheme
- Teacher’s role
- Student’s role
Q2. The students in your class (grade 5) have been facing difficulty in writing creatively and expressing themselves effectively in English language. What FIVE writing strategies do you think you can suggest to them to become good writers? (5*2 = 10 Marks)