Experimental Psychology (PSY402) Assignment No. 02
Due Date: January 17 , 2020
Upon completing the assignment, students will be able to:
• Comprehend the memory models.
• Analyze the memory models and their differences.
This assignment is based on the memory models. There are different models proposed in the history to describe the function of human memory. Your task is to comprehend the two main models addressed in chapter 10. In order to complete the assignment, answer the following two questions related to the memory models.
Explain both of the models ‘Atkinson-Shiffrin memory model’ and ‘Baddeley’s model of working memory’ briefly. (2.5 +2.5=5)
Address three main differences between these two models (5+5+5= 15).
Brief explanation of models = (2.5 +2.5=5) Differences between models = (5+5+5= 15)
Only in the case of Assignment, 24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students on last date. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above-mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment solution. Deadline:
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail once the solution has been uploaded by the instructor.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman”/ “Arial” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word 2003.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• Every student will work individually and has to write in the form of an analytical assignment.
• Give the answer according to question.
• For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts but watch the
video lectures and use other reference books also.
Rules for Marking
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0) if:
• It has been submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt
• It is in any format other than doc (MS. Word)
• It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc…