Please share ideas solution
PSY514 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
SEMESTER Fall 2019 Consumer Psychology (PSY514) Assignment No. 02
Due Date: January 17, 2020
Upon completing the assignment, students will be able to:
• Comprehend the concept of ‘consumer’s social classes’.
• Analyze the concept by identifying their specific characteristics.
• Apply the concept in the marketing perspective.
This assignment aims to make the students learn about consumer’s social classes and influence of environment on them, from chapter 25. There are four main social classes addressed in the chapter. You are supposed to show your comprehension and respond to the following categories that what are the characteristics of the category and how the marketers plan their strategies according to their characteristics.
Sr. no. Customer category (1) Category characteristics (2) Marketer’s strategies (2) 1. 2. 3. 4.
Social class 1 (5)
Social class 2 (5)
Social class 3 (5)
Social class 4 (5)
Only in the case of Assignment, 24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students on last date.
This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above-mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment solution. Deadline:
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail once the solution has been uploaded by the instructor.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman”/ “Arial” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word 2003.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• Every student will work individually and has to write in the form of an analytical assignment.
• Give the answer according to question.
• For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts but watch the
video lectures and use other reference books also.
Rules for Marking
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0) if:
• It has been submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt
• It is in any format other than doc (MS. Word)
It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc…