Assignment No. 03
Semester: Fall 2019
Theory of Automata – CS402
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 20-01-2020
Objective of this assignment is to assess the understanding of student’s about the concept of languages, regular expressions and finite automata and GTG.
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment:
- You should consult the recommended books, PowerPoint slides and audio lectures to clarify your concepts.
- You are supposed to submit your assignment in .doc format. Any other formats like scan images, PDF, zip, rar and bmp etc will not be accepted.
- It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
• The assignment is submitted after the due date.
• The assignment is copied from Internet or from any other student.
• The submitted assignment does not open or the file is corrupt.
Note: No assignment will be accepted after the due date through email in any case (load shedding, server down, internet malfunctioning etc.).
It is recommended to upload solution file at least two days before its closing date.
For any query about the assignment, contact at [email protected]
Determine whether the following Finite Automata accepts any word or not.
You need to use Method-2, and perform each and every step involved in this process and at the last you have to mention explicitly whether the given Finite Automata accepts any word or not.
BEST OF LUCK