Such moments also come in ups and downs of life when we totally lose our hopes. We feel limited and sometimes trapped. We want to get ride of this kind of situations as quickly as we can, but it’s never quite that simple unfortunately. Our attitude toward our set back never let us to be a part of any positive and healthy life. The thing that determines our success is our attitude. Whereas the opportunities can just create a path for us to follow and materialize our dream of success. Our positive attitude can make our life easy as compare to a negative attitude. We are limited less by opportunities than by attitude. Opportunities and chances are momentary. On the other hands, positive attitude enhances our life and rebuilds the opportunities bigger than before. The opportunities go hand in hand with attitude. With a positive attitude, we can face any kind of problem with a happy face. That is why we are limited more by attitude than by opportunities.
MKT724 GDB 1 Solution and Discussion
Total Marks 5
Starting Date Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Closing Date Monday, January 20, 2020
Question Title Advertisement & Promotion
Brand Management (MKT724)
Graded Discussion Board
Due Date: 20th January, 2020
Total Marks: 05
Topic: Advertisement & Promotion
After attempting this GDB, students will know the role and importance of advertising
Point of Discussion:
Critically analyze why most of the marketers said that TV ads are weak medium for advertising?
Keep you discussion with the mentioned scenario and irrelevant answers and material will not be graded.
Be careful from those blogs who are promoting cheating culture among our students and killing their creativity and critical thinking. Answers copied from such blogs will be straightaway marked as zero. Similarly any relevant or irrelevant material copied from internet sources will get the same treatment. It can seriously damage your grades.
For acquiring the relevant knowledge, do not rely only on handouts but also watch the course video lectures and read additional material available online or in any other mode.
· Your discussion must be based on logical facts.
· The GDB will open and close on above specified date and time. Please note that no grace day or extra time will be given for posting comments on GDB.
· Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.
· Your answer should be relevant to the topic i.e. clear and concise.
· Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students. Two identical / copied comments will be marked Zero (0) and may damage your grade in the course.
· Books, websites and other reading material may be consulted before posting your comments; but copying or reproducing the text from books, websites and other reading materials is strictly prohibited. Such comments will be marked as Zero (0) even if you provide references.
· You should post your answer on the Graded Discussion Board (GDB), not on the Moderated Discussion Board (MDB). Both will run parallel to each other during the time specified above. Therefore, due care will be needed.
· Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
· You cannot participate in the discussion after the due date via email.
· Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of GDB is over.
· For planning your semester activities in an organized manner, you are advised to view schedule of upcoming Assignments, Quizzes and GDBs in the overview tab of the course website on VU-LMS.
Note related to load shedding: Please be proactive
As you know that Post Mid-Term semester activities have started and load shedding problem is also prevailing in our country. Keeping in view the fact, you all are advised to post your activities as early as possible without waiting for the due date. For your convenience; activity schedule has already been uploaded on VULMS for the current semester, therefore no excuse will be entertained after due date of assignments, quizzes or GDBs.
CS508 Quiz 2 Solution and Discussion
CS508 - Modern Programming Languages20
ENG101 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
ENG101 - English Comprehension10
MGT201 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
MGT201 - Financial Management8
CS431 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS431 - Wireless Communication8
CS202 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS202 - Fundamentals of Front End Development6
CS314 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS314 - Introduction to Cellular Networks6
CS601 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS601 - Data Communication5
EDU431 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
EDU431 - Test Development & Evaluation5
CS402 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS402 - Theory of Automata5
CHE301 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CHE301 - Analytical Chemistry & Instrumentation5
CS408 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS408 - Human Computer Interaction4
CS304 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
304 - Object Oriented Programming4
ENG201 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
ENG201 - Business and Technical English Writing4
CS204 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS204 - Cyber Law4
ECO401 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
ECO401 - Economics4
CS507 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS507 - Information Systems4
UNSOLVED CS301 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS301 – Data Structures4
CS610 Assignment 3 solution and discussion
CS610 - Computer Networks3
CS311 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS311 - Introduction to Web Services Development3
SOLVED CS401 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CS401 - Computer Architecture and Assembly Language Programming3