Course: EDU101: Foundations of EducationDefine learning. Explain three laws of learning presented by Edward Thorndike. (1+3+3+3)
Semester: Fall, 2019
Assignment No: 2
Total Marks: 20
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
• Marks will be deducted for the incorrect format.
2: Describe Piaget’s theory of cognitive development and discuss in detail different stages of cognitive development presented by Piaget. (10)