School, Community and Teacher
Total Marks: 20
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
Question 1: 10 Marks
In our public sector schools there are school management committees (SMCs) responsible for better functioning of school matters. Visit one school and write about how they are working and how much effective they are in developing collaboration of school with community.
Your answer should not acceded 700 words.
Question 2: 10 Marks
Write down the ten factors which affect the students learning in schools.