Hands-On Exercise No. 3 Batch: 3
Total Marks: 10 Due Date: 30th May 2019
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting this Hands-On Exercise:
• Use MS Word to prepare Hands-On Exercise solution.
• You may consult tutorials and videos if the concept is not clear.
• Your submitted Hands-On Exercise will not be considered/counted if:
▪ It is submitted after due date.
▪ It is not in the required format (.doc or .docx)
▪ It does not open or file is corrupt.
▪ It is copied (partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc.)
After completing this exercise, you shall be able to:
• Understand off-page optimization.
• Practice link opportunities.
• Practice guest posting.
• Practice blog commenting.
Do you remember that one website, which you used in your last assignment? Take out one page which you optimized in the last assignment with primary keywords. You have to find link opportunities with the help of your primary keywords by searching them in google. Search for websites which allow you to post your content on their sites. You will search guest post sites first. Same you will search in blog commenting sites to post your content in comments.
Search guest post websites to see if they are accepting guest posts.
Like the guest posts, find the blogs where you can post comments and share your links. (try to find more do-follow links)
Take screenshots of the 2 websites that allow the guest post and 2 websites that allow commenting links or content.
You can take any page from the last practiced hands-on-exercise. You can take any 2 blog commenting sites and 2 guest post sites against targeted keyword.
This Hands-On Exercise will be evaluated based on the procedure and steps that you shall follow during the exercise.
Create MS Word file of snapshots/screenshots that you have created.
You can also use your existing Google account or create a new account.
BEST OF LUCK☺
How to submit a solution of exercise on LMS?
Please perform the following steps for submitting your solution using LMS: