@zareen said in MTH404 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion:
A particle of mass 3 kg moves under the force F in xy-plane such that at any time its polar coordinates are given by . Find the radial and transverse components of Force. MARKS 10
Assignment No. 2
Total Marks: 15 Due date: 05-08-2019
Make sure that you upload the solution file before due date. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail after the due date.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.
• Compose your document in MS-Word, any file created in any format will not be accepted and marked zero.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• This is not a group assignment, it is an individual assignment so be careful and avoid copying others’ work
• Give the answer according to question only and avoid irrelevant details.
Please note that your assignment will not be graded if:
• It is submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open
• The file you uploaded is copied from someone else
• It is in some format other than .doc
• Cheating or copying of assignment is strictly prohibited. The cheated or copied assignment will be marked ‘Zero’.
Write a summary of Paper: Evolutionary Computing by A.E. Eiben, M. Schoenauer
The relevant Paper of Evolutionary Computing available to download in Course Download Section, Search for the file name BIF602_Assignment2_Paper in Download Section.
Academic Research Paper Summary Writing Requirements:
Following are the requirements for the academic research paper:
Your Summary should not be less than 1 page and not more than 2 pages.
b) Quality of Writing
The clarity and style of expression, the degree to which summary obeys the rules to formal academic grammar, punctuation, spelling, formatting details like paragraph indentation and location of page breaks, are part of quality of writing. Write and edit summary carefully for good organization, clear language with good spelling, punctuation, etc.
Warning: Write in your own words, do not copy-paste. Plagiarism is not acceptable. In case plagiarism is found, you will be awarded ZERO marks. No excuse will be accepted in this regard. For further understanding about plagiarism, please follow the links:
Little Book of Plagiarism
HEC Policy about plagiarism.