CS420 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
zaasmi Cyberian's Gold last edited by
Assignment No. 03
Semester: Spring 2020
CS420 – Web Development for Portable Devices
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 27/07/2020
Lectures Covered: This assignment covers Lectures of week # 6 to 10.
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting the assignment:
- The assignment will not be accepted after due date.
- Zero marks will be awarded if the assignment does not open or the file is corrupt.
- The assignment file must be a .zip/.rar file format; Assignment will not be accepted in any other format.
- Zero marks will be awarded if assignment is copied (from other student or copied from handouts or internet).
- Zero marks will be awarded if Student ID is not mentioned in the assignment file.
For any query about the assignment, contact only at [email protected]
Please do not post queries related to assignment on MDB.
Rules for Marking:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
• The assignment is submitted after due date.
• The submitted assignment does not open, execute or file is corrupted.
• Your assignment is copied from internet, handouts or from any other student
(Strict disciplinary action will be taken in this case).
Question (20 Marks)
In the last assignment, you made some basic animations and got to know ways to get things moving. In this assignment, you will have a closer look at the motion itself and are going to add some physics to make the animations more advanced. Therefore, you are required to develop an HTML5 based webpage which draws an Animated Ball on canvas that follows mouse events. For example. moving mouse into the canvas will start the animation and exiting from canvas will stop it. Further, the click event will release the ball and lets it bounce in canvas.
Here are some screenshots of a sample page.
Fig.01 Animated Ball following Mouse
Fig.02 Animated Ball after Mouse Click
NOTE: Do not put any query on MDB about this assignment, if you have any query then email at [email protected]. Furthermore, if any student found cheating from any other student or from online forums then he/she will be awarded ZERO right away and strict disciplinary action will be taken against the student.
You will compress all necessary files. Upload the compressed file on VU-LMS on or before 27/07/2020.
Reda Aamir last edited by
ideas share car do plz