Google Drive Setup
Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service developed by Google. Launched on April 24, 2012, Google Drive allows users to store files on their servers, synchronize files across devices, and share files.
Q: How to use google drive? And what are the benefits of drive?
• First of all you are required to create your google account. You can easily sign up for Gmail account by searching “sign up for Gmail” on browser.
• Now you can see the “google apps icon” on most right upper corner of your window.
• Click on that icon.
• Click on the GDrive icon displayed in those apps. Seems like:
• Google drive is very secure to use. You can move at any place with your important data.
• You will get 15 GB of space for free where you can save your important data.
• Backup Your Precious Files.
• Send Large Files to Family, Friends or Co-Workers.
• Use Google Drive App to Access Documents.
• Efficient Built-in Search Engine.
• Optical Character Recognition Feature.
• Share Photos and Videos with Your Contacts.
• Open and Edit Various Kinds of Document.
• Fantastic Built-in Image Recognition Technology.
• Completely Free to Use
• Work smarter with apps. Docs, Sheets, Slides. You can create text file named as “google docs” from the left most upper corner. You will simply click new button then drop-down menu will be opened. Simply click on “Google Docs” to create a new text file.
• Like above you will see “google sheets”, “google slides” where you can make excel sheets and
PowerPoint slides respectively.
• 15 GB of space for your documents, videos. Pictures and etc.
• You can also share your files and document with your contacts in drive.
• Your stuff, your way - Drive Features.
• Keep any file.
• Built to work with Google.
• Save Gmail attachments.
• Powerful search.
• Google Photos.
• Google Forms.
• Take Drive even further.
• Scan documents.
• Work offline.
• File versioning
You can see the visual description of features on the left sidebar below:
• You can see your saved data in “My Drive”
• You can sync your system in “computers”.
• You can see shared files and documents in “shared with me”.
• You can see recent files in “Recent”.
• You can see your starred files in “Starred”. Add star to things or documents that you want to find later easily.
• You can restore your files and data that you had deleted before in “Trash”.
• You can store your backup files in Backups. You can save your mobile Apps backup too. You can save your desktop apps’ backups too.
• At the end the notification of rest of the space from 15GB.
CS508 Quiz 2 Solution and Discussion
CS508 - Modern Programming Languages11
MGT201 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
MGT201 - Financial Management6
CS202 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS202 - Fundamentals of Front End Development6
CS601 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS601 - Data Communication5
CHE301 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
CHE301 - Analytical Chemistry & Instrumentation5
CS204 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS204 - Cyber Law4
CS304 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
304 - Object Oriented Programming4
BT605 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
BT605 - Biosafety & Bioethics4
UNSOLVED CS601 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
CS601 - Data Communication3
ENG509 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
ENG509 - Morphology and Syntax3
CS402 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS402 - Theory of Automata3
CS310 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS310 - Open Source Web Application Development (PHP, PERL, CGI, Mysql)3
CS311 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS311 - Introduction to Web Services Development3
CS615 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS615 - Software Project Management3
SOLVED SOC401 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
SOC401 - Cultural Anthropology2
CS507 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
CS507 - Information Systems2
Do you recommend the pharmaceutical companies in Pakistan to replace the conventional health literacy campaigns with the online health literacy campaigns? Write four logical arguments to prove your point.
MGT602 - Entrepreneurship2
STA643 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
STA643 - Experimental Designs2
PSY511 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
PSY511 - Environmental Psychology2
SOLVED HRM624 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
HRM624 - Conflict Management2