1st ordered divided difference formula is defined as…
Discussion is right way to get Solution of the every assignment, Quiz and GDB.
We are always here to discuss and Guideline, Please Don't visit Cyberian only for Solution.
Cyberian Team always happy to facilitate to provide the idea solution. Please don't hesitate to contact us! NOTE: Don't copy or replicating idea solutions. Quiz Copy Solution Mid and Final Past Papers Live Chat
DON’T MISS THESE: Important instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over 23 - 30 lectures.
Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts and ideas from these questions which you learn in the 23-30 lectures.
• Upload assignments properly through LMS, No Assignment will be accepted through email.
• Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
Don’t use colourful back grounds in your solution files.
Use Math Type or Equation Editor Etc. for mathematical symbols.
You should remember thatif we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students.
Try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise you and the student who send same solution file as you will be given zero mark.
Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan images etc. will not be accepted and we will give zero mark corresponding to these assignments.
Find the first and second derivative of function f(x) at x=1.5 if:
Question. 2 Marks 10
Mr. “Omar” is an HR coordinator at XYZ University. He receives an E-mail containing a message that, “Your University’s E-mail account password will be expired within 24 hours” from some fake E-mail account pretending to be the legitimate E-mail from University. Mr. “Omar” is redirected to a fake password renewal page i.e.“xyzcuniversity.edurenewal.com” where both new and existing passwords are requested. The cyber attacker is monitoring the page and hacks the original password to gain access.
Keeping in view the above scenario, answer the following questions:
Mention the cyber-crime name, which is occurring in the scenario.
Mention the category of cyber-crime.
Mention all possible prevention measures for such type of cyber-crimes.
Phishing Attack , Data theft or Email Spoofing
Cyber-Crime against property
• Learn to Identify Suspected Phishing Emails
• Check the Source of Information from Incoming Mail
• Do not click on hyperlinks or links attached in the email, as it might direct you to a fraudulent website.
• Type in the URL directly into your browser or use bookmarks / favorites if you want to go faster.
• Enhance the Security of Your Computer
• Update on your operating system and web browsers.
• Enter Your Sensitive Data in Secure Websites Only
• The best way to prevent phishing is to consistently reject any email or news that asks you to provide confidential data.
• Delete these emails and ask your university to clarify any doubts.
• Check Back Frequently to Read About the Evolution of Malware
Term: duration of product and services offered by Bank are known as Term.
There are two type of term in banking system are as follows:
Short term: short-term lending options are paid back over a period of months or as little as two years. Short-term business financing options are for smaller amounts. Because short-term financing is for smaller amounts, you pay them back more quickly at a higher interest rate and there’s a shorter approval process.
Long Term: long-term lending options are paid back over a number of years. Long-term financing options are for larger amounts. Long-term business financing options are for larger amounts, there’s a longer, more rigorous approval process and it takes more time to pay them back.
Demand Liabilities: Demand Liabilities are those liabilities which are to be paid as and when demanded. Example: deposit in saving and current accounts are demand liabilities. Bank has to pay then as and when demanded.
Question No 2: (Different Financing Facilities)
The different financing Facilities provide by the banking system are as follows:
Business Lines of Credit
Deferred payment plans
Lines of credit
Letters of credit
Swing line loans
Loan for Capital
Lone for Agriculture Production etc.
Question No 3: (Locker Facility)
Yes our bank is provided Locker facility to the customer to safe or secures their Documents’ and value able things.