Final Term Papers Solved
Best posts made by zareen
RE: All Subjects MidTerm and Final Term Solved Paper Links Attached Please check moaaz past papers
Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan BA BSc Result Part 2
Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Ba Bsc Result 2019 Part 1, 2
Please Check Result by visiting given link:
RE: CS508 Assignment No. 01 Solution and Discussion
Please and check and any suggestion?
RE: Mid or Final Term Paper Solution! Please share your Ideas
Dear Cyberian we want to share paper solving Ideas that will Helpful.
Before solving paper please read following Steps.
- Create a MS Word File On Desktop.
- Go to end of Paper Like Subjective Questions.
- Copy and Paste All Subjective Questions to the word file one by one with Answer space.
- Read Carefully Subjective Questions 4 to 5 time to remember that which Questions asking in subjective.
- Start Your MCQ’s, May be the Answer of Your Subjective Questions is there, if you have idea that’s Your Sub. Questions! Copy that and paste your noted under the question in MS. Word File.
- You will be able to do that Your MCQ’s and Subjective Answer will be solve in the same time and you don’t have to found them again and again in MCQ.
The Java JAR file “ubnt-discovery-v2.5.1.jar” could not be launched.
The Java JAR file “ubnt-discovery-v2.5.1.jar” could not be launched.
RE: BNK601 GDB 1 Solution and Discussion
ABC bank provides current deposits, savings account , fixed term deposits. Our bank grants better interests rates, Our bank offers different financing facilities which caters to large consumer base. We have personal finance options catered for personal needs such as personal loans, loans against cash, auto loans and collateral.These loans are geared towards private customers and consumers. We have business financing options We have Credit Finance and Trade finance.
ABC bank limited provides safe and secure locker facility. If you have any valuables that are valuable and you need a secure place then we provide higly secure saftey deposit box. This facility is only available to ABC bank privileged customers. You need to have privilege bank account with our bank. We have locker facility in 3 different shapes and sizes. The locker can only be opened by you but there is an option to allow a second person to access safe deposit box with power of attorney.
CS501 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
Assignment No. 02
Semester: Fall 2019
Advance Computer Architecture – CS501
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 28-11-2019
Please carefully read the following instructions before attempting assignment
OBJECTIVE OF ASSIGNMENT
Objective of this assignment is to increase the learning capabilities of the students about:
• Encoding of Assembly Instructions
• Behavioral RTL description of instruction
• ISA of Modified EAGLE
• Address Bus and Data Bus in Modified EAGLE
RULES FOR ASSIGNMENT
It should be clear that your assignment will get credit only if:
• The assignment is submitted before or on the due date.
• The submitted assignment file is not corrupted or damaged.
• The assignment is not copied (from another student or internet).
Read the following instructions carefully before uploading assignment:
• Upload/Submit assignment in your VULMS assignment interface.
• No assignment will be accepted through email.
• Your assignment must be with .doc extension. (Any other format will not be accepted)
No assignment will be accepted after the due date via email in any case (whether it is the case of load shedding or internet malfunctioning etc.). Hence, refrain from uploading assignment in the last hour of deadline. It is recommended to upload solution file at least two days before its closing date.
If you find any mistake or confusion in assignment (Question statement), please consult with your instructor before the deadline. After the deadline, no queries will be entertained in this regard. Moreover, keep checking announcements section.
For any query, feel free to email at:
Best of Luck
Question # 01 10 Marks
Consider the below given table consisting of assembly instructions belonging to different processors.
Instruction Processor Hexadecimal Code Behavioral RTL JPL R5,  Falcon - A STS R7, R2 (100) Falcon - E STACC R4, 36 Modified EAGLE DIV R2 EAGLE SHIFTL R5, R2, 7 FALCON - A
Write machine code (in the hexadecimal representation) and behavioral RTL description for each instruction given in table.
Question # 02 10 Marks
Consider the below given tables belonging to Modified EAGLE architecture.
• Table 1 shows the contents of registers R1, R2 and memory labels A, B, C. The contents of memory labels are memory addresses.
Register Contents Memory Label Address R1 0015h A AB10h R2 25CBh B 3320h C AB0Eh
Table 1: Contents in Registers and Memory labels
• Table 2 represents byte- aligned memory map and shows the value stored at each memory address.
Memory Address Memory Contents Memory Address Memory Contents AB0Eh 15h 3320h CEh AB0Fh 20h 3321h 55h AB10h 56h 3322h 39h AB11h EFh 3323h 20h
Table 2: Contents at different memory addresses
• Table 3 contains the instructions of an assembly program for Modified EAGLE. You are required to complete Table 3 by writing the values of destination operand, 16-bit address bus and 16-bit data bus after each instruction is executed.
Write the complete steps for calculating the values of Destination Operand, Data Bus & Address Bus after the execution of each instruction.
Instruction Contents stored in Destination Operand Data Bus Address Bus Calculation Steps LDACC B SUB R1 LDACC C ADD R2 STACC A
Table 3: Data Bus and Address Bus Contents for Modified Eagle
EDU431 Assignment 2 Solution and Discussion
Test Development and Evaluation (EDU 431)
Assignment 2 (Fall 2019)
Total Marks: 20
Late assignment will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be awarded zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The file should be in Word document form, the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
Q1: Develop five extended response questions keeping in view the guideline for developing these questions. (2 * 5 = 10 marks)
Note: you have to select any one subject of elementary/secondary level to answer question 1. Mention the subject and topic you have selected in the start of your answer.
Guidelines for constructing restricted response essay type items
- Frame questions so that the examinee’s task is explicitly defined.
- Specify the value and an approximate time limit for each question.
- Prepare a tentative scoring key in advance of considering examinee responses.
- Make prior decisions regarding treatment of such factors as spelling and punctuation.
Q2. Differentiate between Classical Test Theory and Item response Theory of item analysis. (2*5 = 10 marks)
RE: CS408 GDB 1 Solution and Discussion
Yes, the utilization of speech recognition is extremely useful during a social environment. speech recognition systems had found a broad range of use in computerized games and toys, control of various instruments, data collection, and dictation. The feature also proved to be of much help among those that couldn’t obtain keypads and among those with certain disabilities. utilized in evolving search engines; when using search engines there are often differences between how we type our inquiries and the way we verbalize an equivalent queries. The user may have trouble expressing a phrase or their intent thus might not acquire appropriate results. With the inclusion of speech recognition in search engines, the results of accuracies are going to be significantly increased. As speech recognition improves, there’ll be a big implication on how the general public views search engines generally. Use in commission delivery; customers and clients might not want to talk to a live operator. Therefore, they prefer to use speech recognition systems. This helps to form the method efficient and improves on time because it cuts on waiting time. This has its application in various airports in confirming the travel schedules of the aircraft.
RE: Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan BA BSc Result Part 2
please update top 3 position of BZU?
CS508 Assignment No. 01 Solution and Discussion
Assignment No. 01 Semester Fall 2019
CS508- Modern Programming Languages Total Marks: 20
Due Date: Tuesday, 12 November 2019.
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
• The assignment is submitted after due date.
• The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
• The assignment is completely or partially copied from (other student or ditto copied from handouts or internet).
• Student ID is not mentioned in the assignment File or name of file is other than student ID.
• The assignment is not submitted in .doc or .docx format.
Your submission must include:
• Assignment should be in .doc or .docx format.
• Save your assignment with your ID (e.g. bx180200786.doc).
Assignment submission through email is NOT acceptable
The objective of this assignment is to learn how we can evaluate different programming languages based on syntax.
Your answer must follow the below given specifications.
• Font style: “Times New Roman”
• Font color: “Black”
• Font size: “12”
• Bold for heading only.
• Font in Italic is not allowed at all.
• Your answer should be precise and to the point, avoid irrelevant detail.
Lectures Covered: This assignment covers Lecture # 01 – 07
Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted at or before Tuesday, 12 November 2019.
In this assignment we will evaluate 3 different languages on the basis of CPU time and Memory used for compilation.
3 languages we will be using are:
We will use nested loop which will execute finite number of times. For the sake of consistency, we will be using an online compiler of each language from the same website.
First you need to calculate the number of time both loops will run, for that we will use student id.
From the last 4 numbers of student id, first two characters will be number of times the outer loop will execute and last two characters will be number of times the inner loop will execute.
So, for example if student id is BC180201429 then
The outer loop will execute 14 times and inner loop will execute 29 times.
Use the following compiler https://www.jdoodle.com/.
Note down the CPU Time and memory Used for all the languages and fill the following table with CPU time memory and write the code for all 3 languages also take screen shots for each language and paste it in your solution file.
Language Code CPU Time Memory Used
You must write your student ID and language name in the code so it can be shown in the screen shot as attached below:
You are required to attach screen shots for all 3 languages showing output and resources used.
RE: India Successfully landed on Moon. Here is the moon landing video 😎
Indian’s are burning using abuse on me 😂😂 so why did u send loser pilot with space aircraft as u sent ubhinandan 😂😂 bsdk china ka khilona space mai bhejo gay to aisa hi hoga 😂
Pakistan Citizen Portal
Respected citizen, the platform of Pakistan citizen portal (PCP) provides you an effective medium to interact with government authorities for resolution of your complaints without involving into cumbersome processes. You can also seek guidance about availing a government service or put forward suggestions for betterment of the society. Prime Minister Performance Delivery Unit (PMDU) expects from all citizens using the App to act maturely and responsible. Before installation of the App, the citizen are advised to carefully read the manual before lunging the complaint. Download User manual from the given weblinks. (Urdu - English)
For Android Devices Click Here
For IOS Devices Click Here