Test Development and Evaluation (EDU 431)
Assignment 1 (Spring 2020)
Total Marks: 20
Late assignment will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be awarded zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The file should be in Word document form, the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
Please find two articles in download section of this course on LMS. Articles are named as “Article 1 for Assignment 1 S20” and “Article 2 for Assignment 1 S20”.
Read both articles thoroughly and write the followings for each article separately.
(10*2 = 20 Marks)
- Purpose of the study and explain why it’s important.
- Briefly discuss important concepts described in the article.
- State what the key implications were and don’t overstate the importance of their findings.
- Key point you learned after reading the article.