Assignment No. 1
Semester: Fall 2020
CS201 – Introduction to Programming Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 26-November-2020
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
o Assignment is submitted after due date.
o Submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
o Assignment is copied (From internet/students).
Recommended tool to develop Assignment
- Dev C++
To enable students to understand and practice the concepts of:
• Data Types and Variables
• Arithmetic and Logical Operators
• If-else statements
Assignment Submission Instructions
You have to submit only.cpp file on the assignments interface of CS201 from your LMS account. Assignment submitted in any other format will not be accepted and will be scaled with zero marks.
For any query related to assignment, please contact [email protected].
Information about an ABC organization is given below.
- There are 10 employees in the organization.
- There are 2 employees of level-A, 3 employees of level-B, 5 employees of level-C.
- The information about their salaries is given below.
a) The salary of level-A employee is Rs.1, 25,000.
b) The salary of level-B employee is Rs.80, 000.
c) The salary of level-C employee is Rs.45, 000.
- Rs.600 is deducted from the salaries of all employees against staff welfare fund.
- If ANNUAL salary of an employee is more than Rs.600, 000, 1% tax is deducted from salary each month.
You are required to write a C++ program which finds
- Total monthly tax deduction for all employees.
- Total amount of welfare fund collected each month from all employees.
- Net monthly salary of an employee. (Level-A, level-B, level-C).
(Hint: Net_Monthly_Salary= Original_Salary- Monthly_Tax – Monthly_Welfare_Fund)
- Total amount which organization pays to its employees each month.
- Also create a menu using (if-else) conditional statements, if a user wants to know about the separate tax collection of Level-A, Level-B, And Level-C employees.
If user enters 1, leve-A employee tax will be shown.
If user enters 2, leve-B employee tax will be shown.
If user enters 1, leve-C employee tax will be shown.
If user inputs wrong number then a message will be shown: “incorrect input”.
Sample Screenshot of Output: