Requirement Most suitable topology No of links required
1 Mesh Topology 78
2 star Topology 13
3 Bus Topology 12
4 Ring Topology 13
BIF602 Assignment 1 Solution and Discussion
DEPARTMENT OF BIOINFORMATICS
& COMPUTATIONAL BIOLOGY,
VIRTUAL UNIVERSITY OF PAKISTAN
Course: BIF602 Term: FALL 2019
Instructor: Syed Hassan Abbas Assignment #1
Assigned Date: 26-12-2019 Due Date: 15-01-2020
Total Marks: 10
Read Research paper (Download Section: Bio-Inspired Computation) carefully and Summarize in your own word.
Warning: Write in your own words, do not copy-paste. Plagiarism is not acceptable. In case plagiarism is found, you will be awarded ZERO marks. No excuse will be accepted in this regard. For further understanding about plagiarism, please follow the links:
Little Book of Plagiarism
HEC Policy about plagiarism.
• Compose your document in MS-Word, any file created in any format will not be accepted and marked zero.
• Use black and blue colors only.
• This is not a group assignment, it is an individual assignment so be careful and avoid copying others’ work
• Give the answer according to question only and avoid irrelevant details.
Please note that your assignment will not be graded if:
• It is submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open
• The file you uploaded is copied from someone else
• It is in some format other than .doc
• Cheating or copying of assignment is strictly prohibited. The cheated or copied assignment will be marked ‘Zero’.