Assignment # 2
All questions in this assignment are compulsory. Please see the instructions.
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be awarded zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The file should be in Word document form, the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
• 1 mark will be deducted for the incorrect format.
• Write comprehensively and share as much detailed content as required to build an argument.
- According to the principles that you have learned in academic writing course, mention and explain the essential features of a research article. Also provide guidelines and rules for each feature. (10+10)
Note: This question requires application of the knowledge you have acquired in this course, therefore, in order to score good marks write comprehensively and in detail covering all the aspects of question. First exaplain the essential features of the article and explain them, and then give guidelines and rules for each feature separately. Justify your argument with rationale, examples and reasoning. (Min. word limit 1000)