Introduction to Guidance and Counseling (EDU-304)
Assignment 2 (Fall 2019)
Total marks: 20
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
• 1 mark will be deducted for the incorrect format
Q.1: What are the difficulties faced by teachers while providing guidance and counseling services? (10 marks)
Q.2: Explain importance of ethics in guidance and counseling? Being a counselor what kind of ethical considerations you should keep in mind while guiding students about their profession selection? (4+6=10 Marks)